Dinner..........

rack'm

Jaded
I pureed 4 hot red peppers, I left the seeds in one. I poured the pepper sauce into the beef as I cooked it, added some burrito seasoning and cheese. :yum:

Oh, and :hot::hot::hot:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
rack'm said:
I pureed 4 hot red peppers, I left the seeds in one. I poured the pepper sauce into the beef as I cooked it, added some burrito seasoning and cheese. :yum:

Can you bring some over to the library for me??

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
rack'm said:

Question:

(1) What were you making? Taco's, Burritos, Chimichangos, Fajitos, Spaghetti, Meatloaf, Pot Roast,

and

(2) Was it good? If so, pleez share the recipe, since I like my food like my men - hot and spicy!

:giggle:

B

Bronwyn

Steak cooked on the grill, mushrooms poured over top once done. Potatoes sliced and cooked in tin foil on the grill too. Yummy!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CIP.

I had...let me think...mini cheeseburgers, some crab dip, sweet potato chips and chicken wings.

:burp:

Now I'm drinking a sugar-free Jones black cherry soda before I call it a night.

B

Bronwyn

vraiblonde said:
CIP.

I had...let me think...mini cheeseburgers, some crab dip, sweet potato chips and chicken wings.

:drool: Crab dip & Wings!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
CIP.

:burp:

:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
cattitude said:
But you left over the fence with me & Ott.
Yep. Then I went to McKay's to get my veggies, and thought, heck, wonder if Pete and Jazz are still there - we can stay and listen to the band guys some more.

So I called them and both had already left, but were happy to turn around and come back. :lol:

BTW, congratulations to Emily and Patrick - wishing you many happy years together :cheers:

rack'm

Jaded
kbeachcat123 said:
Question:

(1) What were you making? Taco's, Burritos, Chimichangos, Fajitos, Spaghetti, Meatloaf, Pot Roast,

and

(2) Was it good? If so, pleez share the recipe, since I like my food like my men - hot and spicy!

:giggle:

1. Burritos

2. MOST delicious :yum:

2 lbs of 93% lean beef, fried up with 2 packs of burrito seasoning and 4 pureed hot peppers. (I thought there were red savina's)

Add to burrito shell, add cheese and salsa. :yum:

Last edited: