New restaurant coming to PF

I haven't seen anyone else post this. Yesterday I saw a sign of a new Mexican restaurant opening soon in Prince Frederick. I can't remember the name of it, but it was next to the KFC. I hope it's good!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Speedy70 said:
I haven't seen anyone else post this. Yesterday I saw a sign of a new Mexican restaurant opening soon in Prince Frederick. I can't remember the name of it, but it was next to the KFC. I hope it's good!

Where exactly is there room next to the KFC? Is it taking over an already existing building?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dn0121 said:
Are you serious? There are more Mexican restaurants here then in Texas!
And you know, there was a time when a Mexican restaurant would last a year or two, then fold. That place that used to be where Donovan's is now. La Cocina. I think there was another one.

Now there are TWO just in Leonardtown.

I thought Frederick had a ton of Mexicans but St. Mary's has it beat.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
vraiblonde said:
I thought Frederick had a ton of Mexicans but St. Mary's has it beat.

I would say more than half of my dad's neighbors are hispanic (lives right next to Ft. Detrick).

Oh...new place in PF is La Tolteca. They are squeezing it in to some building next to Robert's.

chewy3384

Captain Obvious!
Speedy70 said:
La Tolteca!.....they just put one in La Plata like a yr ago. I've never been a huge fan of mexican food, but you can get maaaassiive margaritas there. Thats how I got dragged in. :yay:

vegmom said:
I would say more than half of my dad's neighbors are hispanic (lives right next to Ft. Detrick).

Oh...new place in PF is La Tolteca. They are squeezing it in to some building next to Robert's.

Yes, that's the name!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
There is also a new restaurant called Saphron in the shopping center in PF where Ledo's is located. I don't know anything about it.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
There is also a new restaurant called Saphron in the shopping center in PF where Ledo's is located. I don't know anything about it.

I was surprised to see it when I drove by there on Saturday on my way to Jeneva's. I haven't heard a word about it.

SeaRide

Not a new restaurant but .. I saw small sign saying "Vic's Family Place is moving to the coffee house in PF" ..Anyone know where or which coffee house in PF? I haven't had a chance to patron Vic's Family Place ( used to be Kwik Tasty Dinner, Bert's next to Mr.Tire or across from Red Octopuss Tattoo)

SeaRide said:
Not a new restaurant but .. I saw small sign saying "Vic's Family Place is moving to the coffee house in PF" ..Anyone know where or which coffee house in PF? I haven't had a chance to patron Vic's Family Place ( used to be Kwik Tasty Dinner, Bert's next to Mr.Tire or across from Red Octopuss Tattoo)

That place is a dump, IMO.

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
The thing is 90% of the people who eat at the Mex resturants are NOT Mexican.. We love Mex food and the demand is there