Monsters Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, if you're going to lose your racism, between Halle Berry's legs is a great place to start.

Love your new avatar, BTW :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, there you have it. If the breasts aren't perfect, the movie sucks! Curious if the Oscar people took that into consideration when deciding who should win Best Actress...

H

Heretic

I think Halle is kinda small breasted in my opinion *shrug*

SxyPrincess

I saw this last nite and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I mean, what kinda ending was that? It just left you hangin. :burning: Anyhow, I suppose I'd give it a :yay:

PmoneyandTT

BEst movie

It was good, because the director was putting everyday people's lives together into one movie.. I suppose that's where I thought the director was going. Man, thats all you saw was the breast.. Such small minds.. She has shown them before, nothing new.. I don't think Billy Bob's racism was lost between LeTicia's legs.. It was showing the Racism curse. The grandfather was a total racist... The son, he didn't want to be racist, but that is all he was taught, so he just accepted it.. The grandson, Heath Ledger's character, He hated everything about what his grandfather stood for, so he wasn't racist.. But no one, talked about the other curse their family had.. Suicide!!!! I suppose if I had a grandfather like that, I would kill myself also.. It also was showing you, alot of hate, can divide a family.. Thats what I got out of the movie.. NOt the Sex scenes... I know why Halle won that award for that picture.. Was because the old "white" men that are on that board, got off on it..

PmoneyandTT

Alittle commonsense

Halle's Character was obviously beautiful.. What Man, any color wouldn't of banged her out.. My interpretation of the movie is obviously not what you saw.. And what do you mean "pot".. I should be asking you that.. YOu have some "child kidnapper" as your picture!!!!!!

Also, it seems to me that beauty moves most people any how, shows their shallowness.. I suppose everyone can be shallow.. I can't stand fat people.. It tells me they are lazy, and they don't care about themselves.. But again thats my shallowness.. I was just pointing out, there was more to the movie then some sex scenes.. And Halle's breast!!!! Since they are so small, that must be the white girl side of her!!!!

SxyPrincess

Re: Alittle commonsense

Originally posted by PmoneyandTT
I can't stand fat people.. It tells me they are lazy, and they don't care about themselves..

...and you call yourself a Christian woman?

:bs:

blueeyes76

hmmm...i didn't know that only black girls had big breasts!!

you may have just exposed a family secret...i guess i'm not who i think i am...i better call my mother...

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Alittle commonsense

Originally posted by cariblue

As a born again pagan, I can get away with saying something like that. Christians are suppose to be more understanding and sympathetic.

That's fine and dandy but Cari, you didn't say it--PMoney did.

PmoneyandTT

Whatever

I never said I wasn't human... I believe in Jesus, most don't.. Doesn't mean I don't have shallow qualities about myself.. I can say I do.. Im not this perfect human.. So don't read into something that I never said.. YOU have placed me on that pedestal.. My whole point of saying all that stuff is because people think that way.. Im just putting it out there... The breast issue, was a joke!!! I really don't care anything about anyone's breast.. And yea, I seriously think fat people are lazy.. Doesn't have anything to do with christian belief.. Your fat, work out!!! At least for health reasons!!! And stop eating so much!!! Thats the worse thing for me to see, a fat person at the all you can eat.. NO - thats why you are that way!!!! Stop feeding your face.. Your body can't burn the fat, you have already stored up!! I didn't say I hated fat people.. I am being honest.. I can't say that for most..

Christy

b*tch rocket
You all must have forgotten the 11th commandment! Thou shalt not be fat! :roflmao:

And TT, just because you believe in Jesus doesn't give you a free ride through the pearly gates girlie, last time I checked my "10 easy steps on how to get to heaven" handbook, how you treat others ranks way up there. Especially the meek! Most fat folks I know are pretty meek, due to monstrous attitudes such as yours. If I were you, I'd be watching my back, as "the meek shall inherite the Earth." Anyone have insight on when the Rapture is going to hit, I'll be looking to buy large shares of buffet and fast food chain stock! ;)

I think Jet critiqued Monsters Ball perfectly.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Christy
You all must have forgotten the 11th commandment! Thou shalt not be fat! :roflmao:

And TT, just because you believe in Jesus doesn't give you a free ride through the pearly gates girlie, last time I checked my "10 easy steps on how to get to heaven" handbook, how you treat others ranks way up there. Especially the meek! Most fat folks I know are pretty meek, due to monstrous attitudes such as yours. If I were you, I'd be watching my back, as "the meek shall inherite the Earth." Anyone have insight on when the Rapture is going to hit, I'll be looking to buy large shares of buffet and fast food chain stock! ;)

I think Jet critiqued Monsters Ball perfectly.

Christy--I'm so glad you posted this! As always, you are the best. :kiss:

I must apologize to TT for calling her Pmoney! I get confused when ONE person thinks they are TWO people! :crazy:

PmoneyandTT

Who are you?

What are you talking about.. I didn't say anything about my christian beliefs.. Sxy - pointed them out to me.. I was pointing out my shallow points, it bothers me that there are so many fat people.. we are talking 20 pounds and over.. What is wrong with wanting to be health.. Heart disease being one!!! And if I remember correctly, I haven't pointed any fingers at any particular person, unless they have tried to belittle me.. Thats the only thing she or anyone can use against me, is my beliefs.. I suppose the dumb blonde theory would be in this case - if you are a christian, you have no faults, and if you don't claim to be a christian, then you can do anything you want.. I suppose if I was looking at that sceniro then it would make sense to me.. The question I would like to know, since you know what a "real christian" is suppose to be like, enlighten me.. Oh I forgot, they are these super humans, that do no wrong, they are straight an narrow.. They only have sex with their spouse, missionary way, they think they are better then anyone else.. Oh - we must be talking about the Catholics!!! Remember they worship Mary!!!!! They lust for young boys!!! They want to keep the molestation in the closet.. They allowed priest to keep molesting children even after they found out.. Im saying all of this, because I am making a point, I have no right to point my finger at the catholic religion, even if I don't agree, so don't point what I already know I have faults in.. You hate me, because I refuse to be like you..

PmoneyandTT

Great

Sxy - you still are a follower.. Think for yourself.. You seem to co-sign for everyone else..

Its great to know, you haven't changed a bit.. I know I haven't..

SxyPrincess

Re: Great

Sxy - you still are a follower.. Think for yourself.. You seem to co-sign for everyone else..

Its great to know, you haven't changed a bit.. I know I haven't..

:roflmao:

...and you TT are still a drama queen! Stop trying to embelish your so called Christian beliefs and your moral propoganda. You are the biggest hypocrite if I've ever seen one. You prance around and post your religious passages--what a way to express your own feelings and words.

:biteme:

:weak:

PmoneyandTT

YEP

Jump on me, expect me to come back... Oh, you got jokes - Pmoney is my husband.. But I suppose you wouldn't know what a husband is, you give yourself away for free.. "why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free".. OOPPPss.. That's my non-christian side of me.. Gosh, now I remember why I left for awhile, I got bored

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
SxyP - you go girl!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TT
That's my non-christian side of me..
:confused: You either are or you aren't. Hard to believe you have Jesus in your heart. :frown:

SxyPrincess

Re: YEP

Jump on me, expect me to come back... Oh, you got jokes - Pmoney is my husband.. But I suppose you wouldn't know what a husband is, you give yourself away for free.. "why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free".. OOPPPss.. That's my non-christian side of me.. Gosh, now I remember why I left for awhile, I got bored

You know why I don't have a husband?? I don't NEED a man to take care of me! I take care of myself! :bubble: Wait--what does that have to do with anything?

Do you like when I bend you over and scream to ya "who's yo momma?" :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.