Resident Evil

B

Betty_Elms

"A team of paramilitary commandos must battle flesh-eating undead, mutant dogs and a supercomputer's deadly defenses before an unleased virus consumes humanity"

Sounds a little hokey, but I loved it! I was wary of a movie based on a video game, but I think it was done wonderfully.

A very powerful company, the Umbrella Corporation, has been a little naughty. They have built an underground testing facility, the Hive, deep beneath the streets of Racoon city. Not even all of the Hive's employees know what's going on.....DNA testing, messing with deadly viruses and bacteria...stuff like that. An especially nasty virus, the "T Virus" has become loose, and all of the Hive's inhabitants are wiped out..sort of. A group of specially trained Umbrella Corporation commandos must go beneath the ground to find out what happened, and keep a tight lid on it. But they are definitely not ready for what they find......

If you're a fan of action/ sci-fi, this is a must see. Stars Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez and Eric Mabius.

H

Heretic

I second that, Milla looks awesome in that dress and too:smile:

B

Betty_Elms

Just wait til next year for "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". Eric Mabius returns (after his mutation in the end of the first film) as "The Nemesis". Milla Jovovich also returns as Alice, gathering survivors in Racoon City.