want to buy skateboard ramp / rail

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Any of you have a large halfpipe, small ramps or grind rails you wish to sell. :smile:Please let me know. Boy has gotten quite good and needs stuff. I have truck/trailer and CASH. Thank you. :flowers:

LordStanley

I know nothing
persimmoncf said:
done that. Got a 4' ramp now. Need bigger, you want to come build it :razz:

I havent built a half pipe since 90'... and If I can remember right, It was condemned by the neighborhood parents :lmao:

It might be easier to just take him to nicolet park. Cause once you get a large ramp together, there is no moving it. It usually gets pretty tore up when its taken apart.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
LordStanley said:
I havent built a half pipe since 90'... and If I can remember right, It was condemned by the neighborhood parents :lmao:

It might be easier to just take him to nicolet park. Cause once you get a large ramp together, there is no moving it. It usually gets pretty tore up when its taken apart.

Dear Lord Stanley you are taking the wind out of my sail.

J

julz20684

CCS catalog has plans you can get with material lists as well.

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
Is there a place in the tri-county area to buy skateboards? My son has gotten interested in it and a friend of his gave him his old skateboard. He has a birthday coming up in October and I was thinking about getting him one. He showed me the CCS website but I would like to see things in person.

Also Nicolett Park was mentioned - do they have a skate park there? My son wants me to take him to Dunkirk Skate Park and I haven't got there yet. Just trying to see what else is out there.

TIA

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
purplepassion said:
Is there a place in the tri-county area to buy skateboards? My son has gotten interested in it and a friend of his gave him his old skateboard. He has a birthday coming up in October and I was thinking about getting him one. He showed me the CCS website but I would like to see things in person.

Also Nicolett Park was mentioned - do they have a skate park there? My son wants me to take him to Dunkirk Skate Park and I haven't got there yet. Just trying to see what else is out there.

TIA
Go to Owens Ski and Sport or Central Board Shop...both in Waldorf. There is a skate park in Nicolett Park, White Plains and Dunkirk.

purplepassion said:

TIA
Mikes Bikes in Lexington Pk. or Great Mills maybe.

ymn

There is a new skateboard shop at route 2/route 4 intersection near the 7-11 in Sunderland, Calvert County.