Daed body found in trunk of car in PF

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Dead body found in trunk of car in PF

I sure hope that it is not the little 8 yr old boy that lives at the house, the mother packed up a SUV saturday and hasn't been seen since, little boy not seen since then either. From what I've seen the mother is a real piece of work. All this is going on in my neighborhood a few blocks down.

So far what I know for sure is that the crime scene people are here with the whole place taped off and they took a car that was in the garage out of here with a tow truck.

I am leaving for work so if anyone else gets any details, post them here.

Last edited:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Link to what? She said it is happening down the road from her. She didnt get it from a website.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
SShewbert said:
Link to what? She said it is happening down the road from her. She didnt get it from a website.

Well Excuse me :duh: I can read and would assume IF the crime scene ppl are there then it should be on the news...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

sunflower said:
Well Excuse me :duh: I can read and would assume IF the crime scene ppl are there then it should be on the news...

Don't worry, i thought the same thing lol. this lil post wasn't enough info for my tastes. I wanted (and expected) a link with it lol

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I'm sure it will be posted later on. I wouldn't think that a CS in progress would be online already. I sure hope it isn't a kid. I mean, it is unfortunate for it to be anyone--but terrible for a kid.

SShewbert

What love is all about
sunflower said:
I am truly sorry. I did not mean to be a ##### about that. I actually wasnt trying to be a smartass and I forgot to add a smiley face to show I wasn't. I was just merely trying to say that she was posting it because it was happening down the road from her and that I was sure as others have said that there isnt a report yet. One again I am sorry to have came across as being a rude smartass.

ocean733

SShewbert said:
I am truly sorry. I did not mean to be a ##### about that. I actually wasnt trying to be a smartass and I forgot to add a smiley face to show I wasn't. I was just merely trying to say that she was posting it because it was happening down the road from her and that I was sure as others have said that there isnt a report yet. One again I am sorry to have came across as being a rude smartass.

:smack:

:lmao: