Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone have any ideas...

  1. #1
    (((echo)))
    Guest

    Anyone have any ideas...

    where i can get something sandblasted/powdercoated?
    fairly cheap?
    i could sand it down and paint it myself...but i'm lazy

  2. #2
    Would THIS face lie? Dupontster's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Over Yonder
    Posts
    7,808
    Joe White in Clements might be able to help you....Not to be nosey but what is it you want finished....I have a guy in West Va that does excellent work but you have to ship it to him and he'll ship it back to you....He has done a lot of PC'ing for me and I highly recommend him.....I can show you what he has done for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Merry Christmas dickhead.

  3. #3
    (((echo)))
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupontster
    Joe White in Clements might be able to help you....Not to be nosey but what is it you want finished....I have a guy in West Va that does excellent work but you have to ship it to him and he'll ship it back to you....He has done a lot of PC'ing for me and I highly recommend him.....I can show you what he has done for me...
    shipping it off is a bit much, it's just a spare tire carrier.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by (((echo)))
    where i can get something sandblasted/powdercoated?
    fairly cheap?
    i could sand it down and paint it myself...but i'm lazy

    Ship Point Machine Co

    44010 Commerce Ave
    Hollywood, MD 20636
    (301) 373-3121

    I've had some stuff powder coated there, did my own prep work. They can handle stuff as large as a car frame.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

  5. #5
    24/7 Single Dad aps45819's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Highway to Hell
    Posts
    38,564
    BZ POWDER COATING, owner is Chris Bistline, Number 240-925-9147 Location Morganza, MD
    The stuff cheerleaders do on hardwood, it absolutely blows my mind - Joe Biden
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    -Illegals who are already here can stay, provided they haven't committed any crimes.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GWguy
    Ship Point Machine Co

    44010 Commerce Ave
    Hollywood, MD 20636
    (301) 373-3121
    X2 Fran (The Owner) can do just about anything with powder!

  7. #7
    Relax, it's fedex fedex's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Waldorf, Md
    Posts
    606
    Ship Point is good from what I hear, but they take forever unless your the govt, or a govt contractor !

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |