Phone numbers for Hairstylist

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Hello all, I was wondering if you could help me out:

I need to make an appointment to get my hair done for a wedding that I'll be attending up your way. Could anyone get me the phone number to the stylist in Leonardtown with the salon across the street from that great little crafty/candle house/store? I can't look it up since I can't remember the name (I'm too young to be so forgetful!) Or could you recommend a nice place that would do manicures and pedicures and or hair? Thanks in advance.

RodRugg

My grandma's sister does hair in St. Mary's City and she is amazing! She can do all of the styles like Baby's Teeth, Amazon, Funnel Cake, Drummer Boy, Ceiling Tile, Etc. She does a bunch of wedding hairs. One time she even did the daughter of the owner of a Burger King! She does some amazing stuff with crushed up sea shells or painted macaroni. Her name is Bethel and she is blind in one eye.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RodRugg
My grandma's sister does hair in St. Mary's City and she is amazing! She can do all of the styles like Baby's Teeth, Amazon, Funnel Cake, Drummer Boy, Ceiling Tile, Etc. She does a bunch of wedding hairs. One time she even did the daughter of the owner of a Burger King! She does some amazing stuff with crushed up sea shells or painted macaroni. Her name is Bethel and she is blind in one eye.
Ohhhh Rod can she make me a beehive and put the artificial flowers and bees in for me? If so pm me her number. I can't wait to go to a forum gathering with that updo!

RodRugg

I asked my aunt Bethel last night and she said under NO circumstances will she do bees. She said when she was a girl she got tangled up in a hive of bees and they stung her senseless. She said that's how she got blinded in one eye. She said she could do the hive but NOT the bees. She also said she could do the Hornet's Nest hairdo which is shorter and rounder than the Beehive and has hornets not bees. She also suggested the Napoleon or Michael the Archangel. She does good jobs, has good prices, and does NOT smoke while she fixes hair.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RodRugg
I asked my aunt Bethel last night and she said under NO circumstances will she do bees. She said when she was a girl she got tangled up in a hive of bees and they stung her senseless. She said that's how she got blinded in one eye. She said she could do the hive but NOT the bees. She also said she could do the Hornet's Nest hairdo which is shorter and rounder than the Beehive and has hornets not bees. She also suggested the Napoleon or Michael the Archangel. She does good jobs, has good prices, and does NOT smoke while she fixes hair.
Well I understand her concern. I truly wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable while doing up my hair. And I appreciate the fact that she doesn't smoke while doing it - would hate to go up in flames while she is teasing, spraying backcombing, and spraying my hair some more. Does she use aquanet? PM me he number, maybe I can get her to do something real fancy for one of the DC shindigs I have to go to. :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by cariblue
Hair Company 301-475-5225

Yeap! All of them in there to really good. But I would make the appointment like RIGHT NOW! they book up fast.

I already had to make the appointments for ALL of my girls already and my wedding is not until september. :lol:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Thank you

For the legitimate responses.
Sadly Rodd's great aunt's story is close to what actually happened to me.
When I was first married, it was a small ceremony with just my (now ex-)husband's family in Louisana. His aunt offered to do my hair and she is completely blind. I didn't know this when I agreed to let her do it. Thankfully all wedding photos were destroyed in a fit of fury (on my part) and there is no longer any proof of that fiasco, other than the bitterness and homicidal urges.