Shopping Center across from WaWa on 235

kerriellen

I saw a sign that said shopping center coming soon across from the Wawa (near the CVS) on 235. Does anyone know what is planned for there? Also, does anyone know what happened to the shopping center that was planned for the corner of 235 and route 4?

BernieP

Resident PIA
1. Are you talking about the former mobile home site there on southbound 235? I've read stuff in the paper but don;t recall what has been proposed. I'm sure though that there will be some retail.

2. Not sure. Did notice a large area that was cleared along 235. It could be for residential development in Wildewood? Not sure.

beamher

BernieP said:
1. Are you talking about the former mobile home site there on southbound 235? I've read stuff in the paper but don;t recall what has been proposed. I'm sure though that there will be some retail.

2. Not sure. Did notice a large area that was cleared along 235. It could be for residential development in Wildewood? Not sure.

seen that as well; i don't remember if i read or saw a sign that said what it was going to be --commercial, but don't quote me :howdy:

beamher

kerriellen said:
I saw a sign that said shopping center coming soon across from the Wawa (near the CVS) on 235. Does anyone know what is planned for there? Also, does anyone know what happened to the shopping center that was planned for the corner of 235 and route 4?

i think the sign is still there that says retail coming

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
kerriellen said:
I think it is still suppose to be a Home Depot.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
beamher said:
i thought the sign said retail -- sonic and a go-kart doesn't fit under that classification to me :burning:
I think they were both joking... but I would still love a sonic!

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
A friend of mine use to live in the trailor park past San Souci (going south) and they gave her 1 year to move because the owners said that Home Depot bought that land and was going to build there. They gave her money for the deposit on her new home.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
Wasn't a Chuck E. Cheese 'posed to be built around here this past spring? I recall reading somewhere but don't remember.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
maxima87 said:
Wasn't a Chuck E. Cheese 'posed to be built around here this past spring? I recall reading somewhere but don't remember.
Yes it was supposed to be in Wildewood I belive (was in the enterprise a while ago)... we were also supposed to get a redlobster.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
MLGTS08 said:
Yes it was supposed to be in Wildewood I belive (was in the enterprise a while ago)... we were also supposed to get a redlobster.
So, it isn't going to happen now? I don't care for CEC, but the kids adore it. Pizzas okay.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
maxima87 said:
So, it isn't going to happen now? I don't care for CEC, but the kids adore it. Pizzas okay.
I have no idea if it is or not... if so I dunno what the heck is taking so long.