I just got

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
My copy of "If I did it". Yippee. I cant wait to get started reading it. Already have line forming of people wanting to borrow when Im done. And NO, I dont feel bad because the money isnt going to OJ, its going to the Goldmans.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cattitude said:
I Did It -- Confessions of a Killer. :yay:
:roflmao: I didn't realize they'd changed the title.

I'm torn as to whether or not I want to read it. It sounds like it's just the ramblings of a sociopath.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Nickel said:

I'm torn as to whether or not I want to read it. It sounds like it's just the ramblings of a sociopath.

We will see. Ill let you know.

nobody really

I need a nap
Nickel said:

On the cover, they strategically left the "f" in "If" faded into the background. :killingme

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Im not sure the exact title of the first book that they didnt want to publish but this one is called If I did it. Confessions of THE killer.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Dear Karma giver, yes the Goldmans are greedy. They want ALL of OJs money. Will it make up for thier dead son? No, but if it make them feel better, who am I to say different. Besides, its a book. The world isnt going to end because people buy this book. So, STFU. ok. ok

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
beachcat said:
On the cover, they strategically left the "f" in "If" faded into the background. :killingme
I noticed that on the original cover art the word "If" faded into his jacket in the picture, and "I did it" was in bold red. When I searched on Amazon, the cover is just black with red lettering saying "I Did It", and from what I can tell the "If" is in very small obscure lettering in the first "I".

I'd actually be most interested in the excerpt by Dominick Dunne. Maybe I can just go to a bookstore and read that one part. :lol:

sweetpea15

baileydog said:
Dear Karma giver, yes the Goldmans are greedy. They want ALL of OJs money. Will it make up for thier dead son? No, but if it make them feel better, who am I to say different. Besides, its a book. The world isnt going to end because people buy this book. So, STFU. ok. ok

whats STFU?

W

wkndbeacher

beachcat said:

I tell ya, there are some great marketing people out there :lmao: