Looking For A Family Physician In Southern Maryland Or Looking For Dr. Cafferty

HAPPYLADY

Looking For Dr. Cafferty

For Anyone Looking For Dr.cafferty He Is Now Located In St. Marys County Off Of Chancellors Run Rd. You Call The Office And The Ladys There Are Reaaly Nice And They Are Very Helpful. The Office Number Is 301-737-7885.

They Are Accepted Most Insurance Now And Are Working With The Other And Should Have Them Done By Oct. 2007.

They See Children Also.

There Office Hours Are
Monday & Friday 8:30-5:00
Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-4:00
Wednesday 10:00-6:00

sockgirl77

They should spend more money and get a secretary who can spell. Oh and pay for advertising like the rest of the doctors in the area. :yay:

HAPPYLADY

We Do Not Need Negative Comments About The Ad. I Was Just Letting People Know About A Good Doctor In The Area And No I Do Not Work For Him.

sockgirl77

HAPPYLADY said:
We Do Not Need Negative Comments About The Ad. I Was Just Letting People Know About A Good Doctor In The Area And No I Do Not Work For Him.
Ads are not allowed. There is a classified section for that. :yay:

HAPPYLADY

I Am Sorry You Have Nothing Better To Do. It Is Not That I Don't Know How To Spell. I Hope You Have A Great Day.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
HAPPYLADY said:
Looking For Dr. Cafferty

For Anyone Looking For Dr.cafferty He Is Now Located In St. Marys County Off Of Chancellors Run Rd. You Call The Office And The Ladys There Are Reaaly Nice And They Are Very Helpful. The Office Number Is 301-737-7885.

They Are Accepted Most Insurance Now And Are Working With The Other And Should Have Them Done By Oct. 2007.

They See Children Also.

There Office Hours Are
Monday & Friday 8:30-5:00
Tuesday & Thursday 7:30-4:00
Wednesday 10:00-6:00

Hey thanks. My sister just moved over in that area and I will be too and that is one of the things we were looking for.

I will check them out.

Are they your Doctor?

HAPPYLADY

Nicole_in_somd said:
Hey thanks. My sister just moved over in that area and I will be too and that is one of the things we were looking for.

I will check them out.

Are they your Doctor?

YES HE IS MY DOCTOR AND HE IS GREAT WITH MY SON. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND A WONDERFUL. HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN.

MMDad

Lem Putt
HAPPYLADY said:
YES HE IS MY DOCTOR AND HE IS GREAT WITH MY SON. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND A WONDERFUL. HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN.

Why are you yelling at us?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
HAPPYLADY said:

Oh you are not supposed to type in all caps, it is considered yelling...

Anyway. Thanks again, I will tell my sister too since she is looking for a good Doctor.

How is the waiting time? I hate it when I have a appointment at 2 and I don't get seen until 4.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nicole_in_somd said:
How is the waiting time? I hate it when I have a appointment at 2 and I don't get seen until 4.
I had an appointment two weeks ago at 4:30. I got there at 4:15. I was seen at 6:30. There were probably still 20 people in the waiting room when I left. If I didn't have something that needed medical attention, I would have left.

HAPPYLADY

thank you for telling me about the caps. i am new to this site. no his wait time is not long usually you are in and out with in a hour. that is by the time you check in and get to see the doctor one hour at the most.

HAPPYLADY

most of the time the wait is not that long. maybe they were busy that day or something. i know everythime i have gone there it has never been that long of a wait.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MMDad said:
I had an appointment two weeks ago at 4:30. I got there at 4:15. I was seen at 6:30. There were probably still 20 people in the waiting room when I left. If I didn't have something that needed medical attention, I would have left.

Well I hope all went well. That was a long time to wait, is this the norm for your Doctor?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
HAPPYLADY said:
thank you for telling me about the caps. i am new to this site. no his wait time is not long usually you are in and out with in a hour. that is by the time you check in and get to see the doctor one hour at the most.

Well, welcome to the site...hang in there and you will do fine. That is not a bad wait time. Thanks.

Are you new to the area too?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nicole_in_somd said:
Well I hope all went well. That was a long time to wait, is this the norm for your Doctor?

That was my first visit since he moved there, so I don't know if it is normal.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
MMDad said:
That was my first visit since he moved there, so I don't know if it is normal.

My sister used to go to Dr. Jarboes office but everytime they call to make a appointment, it would take forever to get a appointment or we would have to wait way to long to be seen.

My co worker stopped going because he got tired of the wait too.

I used to go a long time ago but stopped as well.

HAPPYLADY

no usually they get you in the same day and the wait is not that long. if they are unable to get you in that day they usually get in the next day.