Missing Boy!!!!!!

mamissa3

I just spoke to a man over at Mckays On Great Mills Rd and the fire dept has beeen through our neighborhood looking for a 9 year old boy named Branden Merrill. He is 9 years old with an orange shirt on and no shoes. I have a black and while copied photo if i can get if scanned i will post it. Missing from the area of Foxchase. If you know where he is please call 911 so they can come get him. He has been missing for about 3 hours now. Thanks!!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
There are a lot of people searching for him. My sons were helping too but they know that they can't go too far out of the neighborhood. I'm keeping my eyes and ears open. It's VERY sad to think about. My prayers are with the boy and his family. :flowers:

mamissa3

He has white shorts on, a guy just came and asked if we had seen him. I told him no but he also told me that he has light brown or blonde hair and darker color eyes.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
mamissa3 said:
He has white shorts on, a guy just came and asked if we had seen him. I told him no but he also told me that he has light brown or blonde hair and darker color eyes.

We just heard that he is a runaway. I hope he decides to go back home. If he thinks he did something wrong to get in trouble for then he could be in hiding. I think it's so sad when kids are confused and scared because it will make it that much harder to help him.

thetruediva

mamissa3 said:
I just spoke to a man over at Mckays On Great Mills Rd and the fire dept has beeen through our neighborhood looking for a 9 year old boy named Branden Merrill. He is 9 years old with an orange shirt on and no shoes. I have a black and while copied photo if i can get if scanned i will post it. Missing from the area of Foxchase. If you know where he is please call 911 so they can come get him. He has been missing for about 3 hours now. Thanks!!
Dear lord, I hope they find him and he is ok. This is the sort of stuff that scares me about being a parent.

PrepH4U

Pretty big search, police, fire depts using gators to search the woods in the surrounding area. I hope they find him soon.

aFTeRLiFe

So thats why all of those fire people and rescue squad were in the mckay's parking lot. If I knew that I would of drove around for a bit to see if I could find anything.

NAS

they said he has on red shorts with orange flames and orange/redish shirt and no shoes. we just rode past mckays and the fire dept is still there and they have the command post over at C.J's parkin lot i heard this on the scanner when it started and that was like 5ish.
I hope they find him soon and he is ok.

MominSt.Marys

I hope they find him safe and soon. That is a long itme for a 9 y/o to be away from home, even if he is a runaway. Maybe someone is hiding him?

thetruediva

NAS said:
they said he has on red shorts with orange flames and orange/redish shirt and no shoes. we just rode past mckays and the fire dept is still there and they have the command post over at C.J's parkin lot i heard this on the scanner when it started and that was like 5ish.
I hope they find him soon and he is ok.
As i sit here and watch my 5 year old sleep, all I can do is think about this little guy out there. I pray someone finds him soon!!

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I am just waking up here.

They just said they wanna take him to St. Mary's to get the cuts on the bottom of his feet looked at. He was evidently barefoot walking around all evening.

sdm

They found him in Forest Run. Don't know any other details yet. My daughter said the police had a black man questioning him up by the townhouses at the end of Forest Run by Pegg Road/Forest Run Drive end.