Monks Inn

G

giggles04

The food is yummy!!!! We get carry outs from there a lot. What else woul you like to know about the place?

pilot

What kind of food do they have? What's the atmosphere like?

I've driven by it a million times and always been curious about it.

Thanks.

Athena1078

Social Director
it's a thuggish kinda bar on wed and thur, I think a college night on thur maybe.. bands on the weekend are ok....

John Z

if you will
I've had lunch there a few times during the week, and the food isn't too bad. They have a big-screen TV showing movies during lunch, and the waitress is a cute young girl who is unimpressed by the world. Not much else I can remember.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Monks is an awesome hang-out place on Thursday and Friday nights... they have a DJ on Thursdays and it's usually pretty fun. It gets a little rough when people have had too much to drink, but it's a bar... what can you expect? And at lunch time during the day, they have some kick-butt cheeseburgers and fries! :cheers:

Ponytail

Originally posted by RoseRed
Getting hit by a chair is not fun. Been there, done that. :boo:

Don't fall out of them and remain higher than they are and it shouldn't be a problem. :biggrin:

fttrsbeerwench

take this with a grain of salt

Personally, I think monk's is a dump, pool league nights , its too cold, paint on the tables and a lemon drop was like 5 dollars. I stopped by on a thursday for 15 minutes and ran for my life. its a ghetto hood rat hang out, yuck.
They do make good food, I like chef salad and hot wings. Bands arent usually too bad, but I really think they could do better. I don't mean to bash the place, there are worse joints around town, like Brass Rail.