Tiki Bar Party - Halloween Weekend

ksomerville

Join BBBS-SM and the Tiki Bar on Saturday, October 27, 2007 for a masquerade Halloween bash. This is the last party of the season and costumes are required. Admission is $25.00 and tickets are sold at the BBBS-SM main office in Charlotte Hall and at the Tiki Bar. All proceeds benefit local children of the Tri-County region. For more information regarding this event visit www.tikibarsolomons.com or call 1.800.881.6783

smoothmarine187

ksomerville said:
Join BBBS-SM and the Tiki Bar on Saturday, October 27, 2007 for a masquerade Halloween bash. This is the last party of the season and costumes are required. Admission is $25.00 and tickets are sold at the BBBS-SM main office in Charlotte Hall and at the Tiki Bar. All proceeds benefit local children of the Tri-County region. For more information regarding this event visit www.tikibarsolomons.com or call 1.800.881.6783

:getdown:

USNavyMike

Vera's White Sands is having thier Halloween Party same night, no cover, drink specials with prizes for best costume.... :elaine:

genienabottle

Tiki Better!

Went to Vera's last year and I'm pretty sure it was a cover. The entertainment was not too hot ... I think the Tiki party is going to be much better with a live Calypso Band, food...besides my money would be going to a worthy cause...can't beat that...Tiki it is!

USNavyMike

Went to Vera's last year and I'm pretty sure it was a cover. The entertainment was not too hot ... I think the Tiki party is going to be much better with a live Calypso Band, food...besides my money would be going to a worthy cause...can't beat that...Tiki it is!

I'd rather be at Vera's versus on the island with 2 dozen cops. personal preference.. On a side note, there is no cover for this event nor was there last year, I would have been the one collecting if there was.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Just got an email about this

Hey I just got an email about this thing at the tiki bar. Looks pretty cool. I am looking for something for my wife and I to do for Halloween. Does anyone know if people are wearing costumes to this thing?

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Nevermind. I just saw the first post about it being a masquerade deal. I wonder if it is going to be anything like the opening?

WhiskeyGirl

Hey I just got an email about this thing at the tiki bar. Looks pretty cool. I am looking for something for my wife and I to do for Halloween. Does anyone know if people are wearing costumes to this thing?

costumes are optional. I know most people who are going will be wearing costumes.