Ice skating

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Went ice skating Sunday at the rink in Waldorf. Man I was dreading getting out on the ice and busting my ass but as soon as I was able to get away from the wall I started grinning. I beat myself up pretty good falling down and hitting walls/people (because I couldn't stop) but damn it was fun!!

I had so much fun I actually bought a pair of damn skates!! :lmao:

There was some big old dude out there figure skating so the kid behind the counter was giving me suspicious looks when I bought the skates :lol: I had to go try to pick up the old lady that brought her grandkids to reinstate my manhood! :killingme

If you guys haven't been up to the rink give it a shot. Just watch out for the punk 6 year olds. Little ####ers run around like nitro race cars and are hard to keep track of. :lmao:

Last edited:
Lugnut said:
Went ice skating Sunday at the rink in Waldorf. Man I was dreading getting out on the ice and busting my ass but as soon as I was able to get away from the wall I started grinning. I beat myself up pretty good falling down and hitting walls/people (because I couldn't stop) but damn it was fun!!

There was some big old dude out there figure skating so the kid behind the counter was giving me suspicious looks when I bought the skates :lol: I had to go try to pick up the old lady that brought her grandkids to reinstate my manhood! :killingme

If you guys haven't been up to the rink give it a shot. Just watch out for the punk 6 year olds. Little ####ers run around like nitro race cars and are hard to keep track of. :lmao:
I went up in DC a few years back. There were people out there spinning with their skates out to the sides. Made me nervous. :lmao:
Iron Lotus. :yikes:

Last edited:

basher

LEET
Lugnut said:

I love to skate around the Noobs while they drop their jaws in awe of my skills. I'm 30 now, but I used to be a rink guard and Zamboni driver back in high school/college. I'll tell my six year old not to use the NOS as much next time he skates around you. :lmao:

terbear1225

reviving an old thread here. is Waldorf the closest rink to St. Mary's? Where is it in Waldorf?

bohman and I took the munchkin ice skating on the 23rd. we all had a GREAT time and would love to take her again but Piney Orchard is a bit of a long drive from here.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

I'd probably bust my butt too but it sounds like a blast! I'll have to try it out with my step-kids. Where in Waldorf is it?

Pete

Repete

Blades of Glory