Armed Robbery at Maryland Bank and Trust in Leaington Park?

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Any one knows What's going on at the Maryland bank and trust in Lexington Park looks as if they been robbed? Cops have it on lock down.

~mellabella~

It was robbed and suspect took off cutting behind the raleys and making his way toward shangri la and willow. someone at the bank is having moderate chest pains. all traffic has been stopped in and out of the base. not sure if its been reopened yet.

Cletus_Vandam

~mellabella~ said:
It was robbed and suspect took off cutting behind the raleys and making his way toward shangri la and willow. someone at the bank is having moderate chest pains. all traffic has been stopped in and out of the base. not sure if its been reopened yet.

I heard they used four-wheelers and took off through the corn field.

Just kidding :whistle:

smile

St. Mary’s County

Bureau of Criminal Investigations

PRESS RELEASE

The St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations is an investigative team comprised of Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office and the Maryland State Police, Leonardtown Barrack. The unit was established on July 1, 2003 and is based in Leonardtown, Maryland.

On September 24th at approximately 1:45 p.m., a black male approximately 6’, thin build, 30-35 years of age, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants and dark sunglasses, entered the Maryland Bank and Trust on South Shangri La Drive in Lexington Park. He approached the counter and told a clerk he had a gun and demanded money. The clerk complied and the suspect fled on foot. An employee of the bank was treated at the scene by EMS personnel for chest pains. Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations are currently investigating the incident.

Inquiries should be directed to Lt. Rick Burris, BCI, at 301-475-4200 ext. 1980.

W

wkndbeacher

smile said:
St. Mary’s County

Bureau of Criminal Investigations

PRESS RELEASE

The St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations is an investigative team comprised of Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office and the Maryland State Police, Leonardtown Barrack. The unit was established on July 1, 2003 and is based in Leonardtown, Maryland.

On September 24th at approximately 1:45 p.m., a black male approximately 6’, thin build, 30-35 years of age, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt, black pants and dark sunglasses, entered the Maryland Bank and Trust on South Shangri La Drive in Lexington Park. He approached the counter and told a clerk he had a gun and demanded money. The clerk complied and the suspect fled on foot. An employee of the bank was treated at the scene by EMS personnel for chest pains. Detectives from the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations are currently investigating the incident.

Inquiries should be directed to Lt. Rick Burris, BCI, at 301-475-4200 ext. 1980.

My prayers are with the employee of the bank. Hope they find him soon.

Danzig

I catch may SOMD people when I am out and about.

Attachments

• Baynet_fans_.jpg
    Baynet_fans_.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 208

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Danzig said:

I know this one is from the Hootie concert. I recognize that water tower and the firehouse in the back. Plus, where else would you see people doing this. I saw a lot of people that actually went to Burger King and got crowns. :lmao:

Danzig

Danzig said:

The "people" in that photo are responsible for over 150,000 posts. If seen use caution when approaching.

Last edited: