SOMD Videographer

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Does anybody ever look at the pictures or video of their wedding? I know a lot of folks spend quite a bit of $$$ for professional photograpers and there might be one or 2 8x10s framed and hung up in the house, but who looks at albums full of wedding pics?

aps45819 said:
Does anybody ever look at the pictures or video of their wedding? I know a lot of folks spend quite a bit of $$$ for professional photograpers and there might be one or 2 8x10s framed and hung up in the house, but who looks at albums full of wedding pics?

Seems that most people don't look at them in the 1st 5, 10 15 years, but when they've been together for 30, 40 50 years, the book seems to come out alot as the couple gets older. It was certainly that way with my folks. Not so much with my pictures..... not sure where they got to, don't really care!!!

dreamland said:
I'm getting married next year and looking for a videographer. Do you guys have any recommendations?

And Sorry, got off topic. Any recommendations I have would be way out-of-state.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dave's Videography is not only a sponsor, but he does nice work. Go to our wedding announcements section and click his banner at the top of the page to get to his website.

dreamland

vraiblonde said:
Dave's Videography is not only a sponsor, but he does nice work. Go to our wedding announcements section and click his banner at the top of the page to get to his website.

Thanks

Keeper

Videographer in Hollywood

Hi. My name is Shelley. I'm a videographer in Hollywood, MD. I own a company called Log Cabin Studios. My company is 4 years old. We were in Calvert County until a few months ago. Please let me know if I can be of service. I will work with you on price. I've just recently had brochures made that explain our SOMD prices and will customize those as well. My main website is:

http://www.logcabinstudios.tv

and I have a site for local clients at

http://www.logcabinstudios.tv/SOMDweddings.htm

I've done a lot of filming in DC, Annapolis and Baltimore, but would love to do some things here in my own area. My prices are geared for those weddings that require tons of driving, so I want to have prices that are lower for local clients.

If you'd like to see more samples of my work than what's on the Log Cabin Studios website, I have a lot of samples on my old site. I changed the name of the company a few months ago, but I still maintain my old website for my estalished clients. That site is http://www.infinivisionproductions.com/wedding_highlights.htm

AND BY THE WAY - congratulations! On your upcoming wedding and on your knowing that you'd like to have a video of that great day. I'm all about saving memories and no matter who you hire - you're smart to have a video.

Shelley

Realist

No B.S Pleez
Phocus Video

dreamland said:
I'm getting married next year and looking for a videographer. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Not to slight those that have been mentioned previously, as I have not seen their work, but David Taylor (301.863.7788) does a Fantastic Job. He's been recognized by video organizations on the state and national level. He has a brand new studio on Shangri la drive, but has been doing it out of his home studio for years.