Bolt on Bridge

Commune

I live in Calvert, just came home over the bridge and on the first set of plates right where everyones tires go on the right side is a bolt sticking 2 or 3 inches up in the air. It's starting to bend backwards but be careful on your way home. Calling it in now.

slaphappynmd

I noticed that it started to slowly move upward over the past few days, I reported it yesterday as well. Obviously the problem hasn't been fixed. Sounds like it is real bad now from what you are saying, I havent been over the bridge yet today.

Commune

yeah, I couldn't find a decent number in the phone book... St. Mary's Sheriff dept didn't even answer the phone, so I called the Troopers up in Prince Fredrick and they said they'd pass it on. I mean, I'm hoping they'd see it tonight but it would suck if someone with a not so strong tire hit it and it caused an accident or something. We don't need anymore of those on that damn bridge.

D

dems4me

Sharon said:
Just like last year and it caused a major pile-up.

:killingme: I've exceeded my reading capacity for the day - I read this thread as "Bolt on Bride" :shocking: Then was trying to figure out what a bridge had to do with anything :killingme:

Commune said:
I live in Calvert, just came home over the bridge and on the first set of plates right where everyones tires go on the right side is a bolt sticking 2 or 3 inches up in the air. It's starting to bend backwards but be careful on your way home. Calling it in now.

I've been real careful to ride the bike between those bolts the past few days. I don't care for the new hump in the pavement there either.

(Hump? what hump?)

D

dems4me

Now I read this as "Belt on Bridge" Somebody help!!! :jameo: :jameo: I gotta go home :jameo: :jameo:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Now I read this as "Belt on Bridge" Somebody help!!! :jameo: :jameo: I gotta go home :jameo: :jameo:

I thought "Misquoting Jesus" was "Mosquito Jesus" I thought somebody found something funny on ebay. :lol:

D

dems4me

Mrs. Jones said:
I thought "Misquoting Jesus" was "Mosquito Jesus" I thought somebody found something funny on ebay. :lol:

:roflmao: We should read threads then call each other catching up on everthing, we'd be completely wrong on everything. :roflmao:

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
Go home everyone! Avoid the bolt on the bridge. Have a few :otter: and enjoy your evening.

You too! Don't :otter: too much, you will now have your folks in DE listening to the radio show but also southern marlyand forumites. Good luck!!! :clap:

R

residentofcre

slaphappynmd said:
I noticed that it started to slowly move upward over the past few days, I reported it yesterday as well. Obviously the problem hasn't been fixed. Sounds like it is real bad now from what you are saying, I havent been over the bridge yet today.

I noticed it too... I don't want to be looking down and see water... and I don't want to sit for 3 hours like I did last year...

I hope they get it fixed tonight... I have one more round trip this week.

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
I was coming into Calvert from St. Mary's about an hour ago (530ish) and my boyfriend pointed out that there was something in the road sticking up, I'm assuming the same bolt.

slaphappynmd

hammishsqueak said:
I was coming into Calvert from St. Mary's about an hour ago (530ish) and my boyfriend pointed out that there was something in the road sticking up, I'm assuming the same bolt.

Most likely, its very dangerous. Hopefully they get out there and fix it tonight when they start their work at 9.

slaphappynmd

residentofcre said:
I noticed it too... I don't want to be looking down and see water... and I don't want to sit for 3 hours like I did last year...

I hope they get it fixed tonight... I have one more round trip this week.

yeah i drive it daily, sometimes 5 or 6 times, so i get to see plenty of that bridge.

slaphappynmd

Bolt on Bridge 09-27-2007 07:20 PM Idiot
Big Event in Budds Creek 09-23-2007 11:11 AM Idiot
Big Fight a FUSIONS in ... 09-22-2007 08:56 AM Idiot

come on big man sign it next time. Idiot

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
slaphappynmd said:
Bolt on Bridge 09-27-2007 07:20 PM Idiot
Big Event in Budds Creek 09-23-2007 11:11 AM Idiot
Big Fight a FUSIONS in ... 09-22-2007 08:56 AM Idiot

come on big man sign it next time. Idiot