Accident on 235

mommarock

Passed by an accident about 7:30pm in Hollywood just before the rescue squad heading south. Looked to be a motorcycle - hope no forumites - bike looked like it went in the woods. Anyone have info??? Prayers to those involved.

mommarock

missperky said:
I saw that also, but have no clue what happened.

Daughter and I went thru there headed to WAWA in california to get gas. (she has her learners and wanted to drive) by the time we got to WAWA there was an ambulance - I think from Lex. Pk. flying up the road. We got gas - approx. 15 minutes later headed back up that way and emergency vehicles were there and traffic was backed up. I thought it was a bike, but am not sure.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
mommarock said:
Daughter and I went thru there headed to WAWA in california to get gas. (she has her learners and wanted to drive) by the time we got to WAWA there was an ambulance - I think from Lex. Pk. flying up the road. We got gas - approx. 15 minutes later headed back up that way and emergency vehicles were there and traffic was backed up. I thought it was a bike, but am not sure.

just a bike was involved, no other cars? I hope they are ok

M

missperky

mommarock said:

I went through there I guess not long after it happened..It looked pretty bad, but really didn't get a chance either way to see what was going on.

M

missperky

Nicole_in_somd said:

The accident seemed to be off the road and couldn't really see it.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Nicole_in_somd said:

I was out with the boys at the time. I did have a scanner on in the truck but I was unable to focus on listening to it.

All I really caught was there was a bike invovled and the driver was in a ditch. A bit later I heard something about a Priority 3 patient which is like non life threatening. But I was not absolutuely sure whether or not it was related this this particular incident.

mommarock

missperky said:
The accident seemed to be off the road and couldn't really see it.

:yeahthat: I did see an older looked to be S10 pickup crossways in the road, not sure if it was just there to block people or if it was involved.

M

missperky

mommarock said:
:yeahthat: I did see an older looked to be S10 pickup crossways in the road, not sure if it was just there to block people or if it was involved.
When I went through, there was numerous vehicles on the side of the road and in the middle, so couldn't really tell what was what.

Debbie92454

The Baynet has a very short story about a motorcycle accident, south bound rt 235 just below Joy lane around 7:10 this evening. States motorcycle driver passed away, but no name.

M

missperky

Debbie92454 said:
The Baynet has a very short story about a motorcycle accident, south bound rt 235 just below Joy lane around 7:10 this evening. States motorcycle driver passed away, but no name.

Ohhh no..:frown:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We went by there also. There were peaople whailing and on thier knees stricking the ground with their fists,,,the sound of the women screaming OH NO is stuck with me. God bless that family and friends...my whole heart goes to them.

bcp

In My Opinion
very sad.
prayers for the family.

and, all of you that ride bikes be careful, the last thing I ever want to do is to open up this site and read about one of you.