H E L P!!!

belvak

Happy Camper
Sockgirl,

Since you are getting so much rain down there in Florida, could you please send some up our way???? We are parched! I cut the grass today and you should have seen the dust cloud! My Hubby called me "PigPen". Remember him... the little guy from Peanuts? Not kidding, I had so much dirt on me that it wasn't funny. Couldn't even drink my beer while cutting the grass because the can got too dirty to drink from! We need serious help up here! We would appreciate any assistance you could give us! Maybe a hurricane or two? TYIA!!!! :buddies:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Sockgirl,

Since you are getting so much rain down there in Florida, could you please send some up our way???? We are parched! I cut the grass today and you should have seen the dust cloud! My Hubby called me "PigPen". Remember him... the little guy from Peanuts? Not kidding, I had so much dirt on me that it wasn't funny. Couldn't even drink my beer while cutting the grass because the can got too dirty to drink from! We need serious help up here! We would appreciate any assistance you could give us! Maybe a hurricane or two? TYIA!!!! :buddies:

Remember to put water out for the wildlife. Inkpen has spoken.