Bad accident on Great Mills Rd ..

TWLs wife

Anyone know the details? I heard kids were hurt bad.
Those in the accident are in my prayers.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I was not able to focus on this as I was on my way into work.

My understanding was the accident took place at the intersection of Yorktown an Keirsage Pl.(spelling?) I think they had 1 vehicle with unknown number of occupants flipped over on it's roof.

I know they Helicoptered him/her out but I am unsure if any others were involved and I don't know the medical condition of the person.

I did catch on the Police side that a large crowd had gathered around the Helo as they were prepping the patient and additional police were called there to get control of the crowd. They flew him out of Nicolette Park and I think I heard that they took him/her to PG Shock Trauma.

bcp

In My Opinion
when you say get control of the crowd, are you saying they were getting unruly ?

if so, what kind of an area is this and is there a chance this person was fleeing from something he/she had just done?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
when you say get control of the crowd, are you saying they were getting unruly ?

if so, what kind of an area is this and is there a chance this person was fleeing from something he/she had just done?

Yes. Apprently the medics on the scene were uncomfortable with the crowd. They did say they thought some of the family members were on the scene. I don't want to read much more into it because I was not able to pay close attention at the time cause I had just gtten into work and was starting my shift.

If far as the area and whether or not they were running I really can't say. I don't think they were running because it seemed that the call was phoned in. If they were running I should have heard it on the scanner.

bcp

In My Opinion
If far as the area and whether or not they were running I really can't say. I don't think they were running because it seemed that the call was phoned in. If they were running I should have heard it on the scanner.

I was thinking they did something that they might have been running from the crowd, and that would explain a crowd wanting to get at them while being loaded onto a helo.

It all just sounds odd to me.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I don't know all the details at the moment, but that was my little brother that they flew out. Please pray for him. Please.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I was thinking they did something that they might have been running from the crowd, and that would explain a crowd wanting to get at them while being loaded onto a helo.

It all just sounds odd to me.

He had been jumped from what I have been told and was getting away.

TWLs wife

Yes. Apprently the medics on the scene were uncomfortable with the crowd. They did say they thought some of the family members were on the scene. I don't want to read much more into it because I was not able to pay close attention at the time cause I had just gtten into work and was starting my shift.

I saw it when I was at BigLots. The crowd was bad. Then then plus traffic got bad too. Cops were everywhere.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I don't know all the details at the moment, but that was my little brother that they flew out. Please pray for him. Please.

My prayers go out to you and yours. I wish I could offer you more information to comfort you but I really offered about as much as I knew of.

:huggy:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

Any more news? This is why I don't go to The Park after dark.:bawl:
I get my Big Lots fix during daylight hours.

M

Mousebaby

I am in a fairly safe neighborhood, but my kids are NOT allowed out that door once it gets dark. This area has gone to Hell in a hand basket in the past few years. I wish I could move...

:frown:

I hope your little brother makes a full and speedy recovery Maxima! :huggy: