Report local good drivers!

bohman

I just figured we needed some balance. I know I've posted plenty in the "local bad drivers" thread. This thread will likely be much shorter than the other one, but here goes:

I took my daughter for a walk in her stroller a few days ago. There was a guy on a very loud Harley in the neighborhood. Even louder than a normal Harley. When he came around the corner and saw my little girl in the stroller, he slowed down, crept by at an idle so he didn't scare her, and didn't open it back up til he was far past us. I appreciated the gesture.

btw, I know I posted something like this in the past; I searched but couldn't find it. :ohwell:

tiny tim

the other day i was driving and this one car beside me used his turn signal when he changed lanes.

LordStanley

I know nothing
To the blonde chick driving the clean metalic silver 2001 dodge durango with an OBX sticker on the back window....

Your so hot:flowers:

I just figured we needed some balance. I know I've posted plenty in the "local bad drivers" thread. This thread will likely be much shorter than the other one, but here goes:

I took my daughter for a walk in her stroller a few days ago. There was a guy on a very loud Harley in the neighborhood. Even louder than a normal Harley. When he came around the corner and saw my little girl in the stroller, he slowed down, crept by at an idle so he didn't scare her, and didn't open it back up til he was far past us. I appreciated the gesture.

btw, I know I posted something like this in the past; I searched but couldn't find it. :ohwell:

That would make him a considerate driver.

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
To all you drivers who do their part to suppress road rage by merging to the right lane after passing a vehicle or staying to the right if not passing at all. This 20 fluid oz Lipton Green Tea is for you.
Thankyou :yay:

That works, too. We could make this a generic "drivers who don't piss me off" thread.

Yes. There was a very considerate driver who stopped in the middle of the road to let two cars out on to the highway even though there was very little traffic. He pissed me off because I was behind him. The second car sat there and refused to pull out.

To all you drivers who do their part to suppress road rage by merging to the right lane after passing a vehicle or staying to the right if not passing at all. This 20 fluid oz Lipton Green Tea is for you.
Thankyou :yay:

How about if you "merge" back into the left lane after passing everyone participating in the rolling road block using the right lane? Does that count?

bohman

Yes. There was a very considerate driver who stopped in the middle of the road to let two cars out on to the highway even though there was very little traffic. He pissed me off because I was behind him. The second car sat there and refused to pull out.

Hey now! You're bringing bad vibes into my happy little thread. :nono:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I was going down 235 the other day and I saw a person in a car beside me at a light and they were smiling....Are you allowed to smile on 235? Were they smiling at me? Were they laughing at me? Were they making fun of me? I'm pizzed now...That a$$ was making fun at me....Next time I see them on 235, there arse is in da wall....:lmao:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto
How about if you "merge" back into the left lane after passing everyone participating in the rolling road block using the right lane? Does that count?

Thats more like a pat on your own back for achieving clean air. So no it shouldn't count. But take heart, Jeff Gordon would be proud of you

Rael

Supper's Ready
Thank you, long line of cars on Suitland Pkwy heading home (especially the first driver) who realized the right turning lane onto Route 4E actually belongs to those departing the Andrews north gate and not the main eastbound flow from Suitland. YOU have to get in MY lane, it isn't ME getting into YOURS. Much appreciated.

You get a mint, and a sincere thank you wave.:howdy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:lol: I will NOT pull out in front of some goober that has the right of way.

ocean733

I did a good job driving home today. Yea me! :diva:

I didn't hit anyone today and I didn't get a ticket. Yay me :lmao:

My turn signal was on this morning when I was leaving the house for work. I put it on last night to turn into my own driveway. :yahoo:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I made it from my house to Clements and back today :biggrin:

I even waved at kwilliabeans hubby at the light in Leonardtown....I don't think he waved back though :ohwell: