How do we get rid of them Dallas Cowboy Fans

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

Novus Collectus

You will NEVER get rid of me! :elaine:

I've been a Cowboy fan since the days of Staubach and Randy White. :drama:

Me too. I was too young for Dandy Don Merridith (remember the iced tea commercials though), but I was just old enough to remember Staubach winning the Super Bowl against Denver.

dolemite

Whenever I am asked this, I always respond with, "because Dallas is America's team". Dallas also has the hottest cheerleaders and the best team to boot.

Who classified as being America's team? I wouldn't want America's team to have a sucky wide receiver named T.O. that swears he is always open when the qb throws an interception or they don't make it on third down. Lets face it there a bunch of losers. There not the best team in Texas have they ever beaten Houston?:boxing:

Novus Collectus

Cuz they love jumping on this thing that seems to roll by called a....BANDWAGON. :killingme

REDSKINS FOR LIFE! (we totally need a smily for that...)
In the 80s when Dallas wasn't doing so well I simply stopped watching football entirely for a few years. Coincidentally, the one game I watched in 1989 happened to be the sole game they won that year.....they beat the skins. :lmao:

mrweb

Iron City
Me too. I was too young for Dandy Don Merridith (remember the iced tea commercials though), but I was just old enough to remember Staubach winning the Super Bowl against Denver.

Not me...:whistle:

I am also a Redskins fan twice a year.....when they play Dallas.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

This just reinforces my bandwagon statement.

and the eagles are are very close second my my hate list to dallas...

i've noticed...a lot of women who have no idea of anything about football choose to watch it, they decide to either root for the cowboys or the eagles...this should tell ya somethin :whistle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
In the 80s when Dallas wasn't doing so well I simply stopped watching football entirely for a few years. Coincidentally, the one game I watched in 1989 happened to be the sole game they won that year.....they beat the skins. :lmao:

I vividly remember that game. But I never stopped watching. That was the first year with Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman.

Novus Collectus

Who classified as being America's team?

Uh gee, America did.

I wouldn't want America's team to have a sucky wide receiver named T.O. that swears he is always open when the qb throws an interception or they don't make it on third down. Lets face it there a bunch of losers. There not the best team in Texas have they ever beaten Houston?:boxing:
We have to suffer with T.O. and we are still the best team with more points scored than any other team in the NFL. You are whining and jealous. :whistle:

smoothmarine187

This just reinforces my bandwagon statement.

and the eagles are are very close second my my hate list to dallas...

i've noticed...a lot of women who have no idea of anything about football choose to watch it, they decide to either root for the cowboys or the eagles...this should tell ya somethin :whistle:

:lol: Nachomama is about to unleash a serious azz whipping!