Haunted hayrides/houses

sportsmom

Does anyone know where there are some haunted hayrides or houses in southern md?? I found one in St. Mary's but it is on the 26th and 27th.

lil_daisy

Ghosts of Sotterley Tours

October 19-20, 2007

7:00 pm - 10:30 pm

In the style of past productions of the Ghost Tours, travel back in time to a drama set in the American Revolutionary War era of Sotterley’s past. * Live music * Refreshments for purchase * Reservations Required * Admission is $12 per person

Call the Sotterley Office for Reservations – 301-373-2280

K

kris31280

Ghosts of Sotterley Tours

October 19-20, 2007

7:00 pm - 10:30 pm

In the style of past productions of the Ghost Tours, travel back in time to a drama set in the American Revolutionary War era of Sotterley’s past. * Live music * Refreshments for purchase * Reservations Required * Admission is $12 per person

Call the Sotterley Office for Reservations – 301-373-2280
I was going to audition for the Ghosts of Sotterly, but decided not to.

It's not a spooky event, it's more informative than anything. The Ghosts at Point Lookout is the same.

I haven't found any around here because I would've auditioned to work for them. Back in Minnesota from the age of 16 until I was 23 I worked every Halloween as a witch at a haunted hayride and absolutely loved it.

Callie girl

I'm looking for fun stuff to do for Halloween too. All I know of so far is the Tikki Bar Closing and the Point Lookout Tours.

Sotterley is doing one this weekend - you need reservations I think. It's their first year I believe. It says it's fun for the family.

K

kris31280

Not that it matters much since it's at least an hour and a half from here, but Six Flags has something similar to the Halloween Horror Nights that Universal Studios puts on every year.