How do you get rid of the red squares?

M

missperky

Sure, wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

YW

:lmao:

Toxick

Splat
Can someone please tell me how to get rid of the red squares?

Step 1) Stop acting like a dick.

I don't know you, and I don't believe I've ever read a post by you before - however, typically the red squares are the result of you acting like a twerp and generally pissing people off to the point where they send you little nasty karma messages telling you what a goddam tool you are.

If you stop doing that, and the red squares will disappear, and then green squares will pop up.

Yay!

Step 2) Repeat Step 1.

So... good luck with that.

MMDad

Lem Putt

I don't know you, and I don't believe I've ever read a post by you before - however, typically the red squares are the result of you acting like a twerp and generally pissing people off to the point where they send you little nasty karma messages telling you what a goddam tool you are.

If you stop doing that, and the red squares will disappear, and then green squares will pop up.

Yay!

Step 2) Repeat Step 1.

:yeahthat:

JF, hit "User CP" at the top. Look at what got you all of the red in the first place. Read those posts. Then stop doing that.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I have a question, when someone gives you karma and you want to post it for all to see as Toxic did, how do you do that so the color shows up. I usually just copy and paste it cause Im puter stupid.

Toxick

Splat
I have a question, when someone gives you karma and you want to post it for all to see as Toxic did, how do you do that so the color shows up. I usually just copy and paste it cause Im puter stupid.

At the top of the box where you type your messages is a bunch of formatting options - including color. Color is next to "Sizes" and is an "A" on top of a black rectangle. Highlight the text you want to colorize and then click that button and a list of colors will drop down. Select the color you want and BAM.

Mikeinsmd

Ok, I just researched your posts.

You came in cocky and arrogant. That is reserved for others who've been here awhile.

You're also obsessed with St. Charles Towne Mall.

And your spelling and grammar suck.

I predict that you'll be red for quite awhile.

Have a lovely day.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
[/C How do you get rid of... 10-08-2007 02:49 PM As you wish OLOR]

Who did this? :lmao: God I hope this works.

Mikeinsmd

[/C How do you get rid of... 10-08-2007 02:49 PM As you wish OLOR]

Who did this? :lmao: God I hope this works.

After you paste the text in the post, highlight all of it and click on the "A" above the post box you're typing in. Choose your color and Waa Laa.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!

If you look in the Upper Left Hand corner of the page you should see User CP. Click that and scroll down and you should see a section called "Last Karma Received".

If you will copy those and post them here we will be glad to help you out. It's kind of hard for the nice folks here to help you with that unless we see the comments.

Have a nice day :coffee:

ImnoMensa

Red squares are not alays because you are wrong or come on with a bad Post. Some of them are posted by people who simply dont agree with your opinion.

Most of them appear anonymously and sometimes those who post bad karma simply dont have the courage to answer a post you made.

In other words I suppose everyone at one time or another gets a little red Karma, but dont take it personally its isnt always that you are wrong, many times it is that the red karma poster is a butthole or a coward.

slaphappynmd

Yay!

Step 2) Repeat Step 1.

thats only half true, once you get a certain amount of posts under your belt, you can be a dick and people will call it funny, ie: mike