Route 5 Shut Down/ Accident @ Pegg Road

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
at Hermanville for a collision. They said it will be shut down for a while.

Also, accident at Pegg Road and 235. Have fun getting on base.

YVW

Last edited:

wineo

loving life
Glad I left early. Just moved to Park Hall, didn't see anything at 6:48am. Hope all is well with the people involved.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Glad I left early. Just moved to Park Hall, didn't see anything at 6:48am. Hope all is well with the people involved.

Sound like one minor injury at Hermanville. Don't know about the other one yet.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Explains all the sirens I was hearing. And still am hearing. They keep rolling up the road.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
I passed the accident on pegg road right after it happened, I know it was deff. a civic that had rear ended a SUV, I saw two other cars in front of them I am not sure if they were involved or not though.Looked like no one was injured! I was going by pretty fast cops hadn't got there yet, and I wanted to get through before the jam-up started.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I crossed Hermanville & 235 at 7:15 and there was nothing. By the time I got to Great Mills Road I saw two firetrucks drive by me.

J

julz20684

I crossed Hermanville & 235 at 7:15 and there was nothing. By the time I got to Great Mills Road I saw two firetrucks drive by me.

I came up on it not too long after it happened, had to U-bop and go back to Willows Road to Great Mills to 235 South to get to Webster's. A 25-minute commute took me over an hour this morning. I guess it's been so long since it rained, everyone forgot how to drive :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I came up on it not too long after it happened, had to U-bop and go back to Willows Road to Great Mills to 235 South to get to Webster's. A 25-minute commute took me over an hour this morning. I guess it's been so long since it rained, everyone forgot how to drive :shrug:

Hey you! Where ya been? :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I passed the accident on pegg road right after it happened, I know it was deff. a civic that had rear ended a SUV, I saw two other cars in front of them I am not sure if they were involved or not though.Looked like no one was injured! I was going by pretty fast cops hadn't got there yet, and I wanted to get through before the jam-up started.

Anyone hear from BG this morning??

I know she left her cell phone at home, so if it was her in the SUV she wouldn't be able to call me.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love

I know she left her cell phone at home, so if it was her in the SUV she wouldn't be able to call me.

It was a black SUV pretty sure an explorer. They looked fine, the civic rear ended them so it was only a little end damage.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Bob, I heard names. I didn't hear hers. I did hear one name that I knew, but nobody from on here that I am aware of.