Cingular Cell Reception in La Plata

NTM

Have any Cingular cell users notice a degradation of cell reception in the La Plata area? It's been going on now for about, almost four weeks.

NTM

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Have any Cingular cell users notice a degradation of cell reception in the La Plata area? It's been going on now for about, almost four weeks.

NTM
It depends where you are in La Plata. I haven't noticed a problem lately in town, but I've never had a signal on parts of 225 west of town. I hit dead spots driving around the MoCo side of the beltway so I just think it's a crapshoot with Cingular (AT&T). Where specifically are you talking about?

RadioCtrlDWife

Maybe I can help

It depends where you are in La Plata. I haven't noticed a problem lately in town, but I've never had a signal on parts of 225 west of town. I hit dead spots driving around the MoCo side of the beltway so I just think it's a crapshoot with Cingular (AT&T). Where specifically are you talking about?

Hi
We offer enhancement of cell service. We can create a hot area in a building or vehicle for cell signals.
We are just now starting to offer this to consumers localy from Hollywood Md.
Here is our [not yet ready for prime time] web page still in development.
Bill [using wife's account]
||||'s R Us

R

RadioPatrol

Hi
We offer enhancement of cell service. We can create a hot area in a building or vehicle for cell signals.
We are just now starting to offer this to consumers localy from Hollywood Md.
Here is our [not yet ready for prime time] web page still in development.
Bill [using wife's account]
||||'s R Us

dude your web page is broken ..............

RadioCtrlDWife

dude your web page is broken ..............
That page is still a work in progress and is not yet ready for prime time.
Keep trying it periodicly. I know there are issues with non IE browsers loading the page. We plan to be fully on line in less than two weeks with the page.
One question- Is it proper to place an announcement here when we are ready to sell systems as a local service? We now have our Md tax use license and funding in place.
This is my venture into a consumer service business. Until now, I had only offered consulting radio engineering services to broadcasters and other commercial clients.
I am also looking for a licensed and insured contractor to place antennas on roofs and other high places under our supervision. I am too old to climb much.
Bill