Flu Shots?

kalmd

Anyone know of a place where they are giving flu shots? I know I've seen flyers, but can't remember where. I'm looking for something cheaper than my $20 co-pay at the doctor. I get mine free at work, but was looking to find something for the kids.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Safeway and check with the St. Mary's Health Dept. I don't think anywhere gives them free...we paid $15 in Calvert through the Health Dept.

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
CVS' has one today -- I believe its the one on 235 in California and CVS in Great Mills maybe (?) on the 25th? you can call them..

Also, the Schools are giving children FREE flu shots now. I got a flyer in my son's bookbag.. call the school nurse and ask about it..

ImnoMensa

For the last three years I have gotten flu shots and ended up with the flu a couple of weeks after.

This year I am trying something different. Taking my chances. Hope it works.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Got mine FREE last week at the Health Connection next to St. Mary's Hospital. They have a luncheon once a month and just before flu season they give them just before the luncheon. As others have posted, the county health department is probably the best place to check for free or cheap shots.

MMDad

Lem Putt
We were there tonight too :) Did you get the mist or the shot?

Kids and I got the mist. My wife is diabetic so she got the shot.

They did a good job at moving everyone through, and the kids liked seeing the band play. :yay:

The only downside was the ignorant bia who thought a school parking lot with kids walking around is a great place to drive fast.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Kids and I got the mist. My wife is diabetic so she got the shot.

They did a good job at moving everyone through, and the kids liked seeing the band play. :yay:

The only downside was the ignorant bia who thought a school parking lot with kids walking around is a great place to drive fast.

We all did the mist to.. I am a wimp when it comes to shots..

We were there around 5 and we went through pretty quick. I wonder if you saw the same speeding car we saw as we were leaving. Oldest kid said "somebody thinks this is a racetrack instead of a parking lot" We watched the band for a couple minutes, kids wanted to stay and watch longer.