I'm new...

Hello Everyone:
While I am not new to internet forums, I am new to this particular one. Although Calvert County is my home I travel all over the US working Nuke’s. I am currently working in Crystal River, Florida. I recently stumbled across this website/forum while trying to find info on the stabbing that occurred in St. Leonard. What a Great site. I have access to more info about “Home” that I ever thought I would find. I’ll definitely visit this site regularly!

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Hello Everyone:
While I am not new to internet forums, I am new to this particular one. Although Calvert County is my home I travel all over the US working Nuke’s. I am currently working in Crystal River, Florida. I recently stumbled across this website/forum while trying to find info on the stabbing that occurred in St. Leonard. What a Great site. I have access to more info about “Home” that I ever thought I would find. I’ll definitely visit this site regularly!

Chain will be along to welcome you shortly.

J

juggy4805

Hello Everyone:

Welcome!

E

(((echo)))

migrant nuclear worker....so i guess you will be at CCNPP soon :coffee: