Sonar in Baltimore

K

kris31280

Is this club in "Good Baltimore" or in "Bad Baltimore"?

I have no desire to be shot, maimed, beaten, or raped just to go see one of my favorite bands.

runnerboy1500

Sorry I didnt see this sooner!

It is an ok area. Parked a car out there a bunch of times. You can park right there at the club. It is in the same area where HammerJacks used to be.

They have GREAT punk/techno/screamo shows there.

Sonar is where I saw Gogol Bordello (Romainian Gypsy punk band), Throw Rag (disgusting west coast puke snot punk band) and Flogging Molly (Drunken Irish punk band). It wasn't a bad area.

bcp

In My Opinion
all of baltimore sucks.
all of it.
every last square inch of that non producing murder capital worthless waste of space city..

but, I would prefer not tell you how I really feel about harm,, I mean charm city.
baltimore, the city that bleed,, I mean the city that reads.

all of baltimore sucks.
all of it.
every last square inch of that non producing murder capital worthless waste of space city..

but, I would prefer not tell you how I really feel about harm,, I mean charm city.
baltimore, the city that bleed,, I mean the city that reads.

Believe.

runnerboy1500

Depends on where you are in the city. I do love how you will be on one street gonig by Lambos and Porsches and the next you see thirteen-thirty year olds riding bikes at 3am.

It is like that in all major cities...american cities that is...for the most part

I would not go alone... not that the area is all that bad, but it is just prudent to do so in any major city you are not familiar with.

runnerboy1500

I agree!
I am a big fan of the buddy system. Especially if you are going to be drinking up there, it is a good idea to have a quality friend to look out for you.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Sonar is where I saw Gogol Bordello (Romainian Gypsy punk band), Throw Rag (disgusting west coast puke snot punk band) and Flogging Molly (Drunken Irish punk band). It wasn't a bad area.

OMG, flogging molly has been around here?!

I'd have loved to see that, i actually lost the one cd i had made of them :frown:

Reminds me to make another one later :yay: