Her Story Is In No Sense Real History

chuckster

IMFUBARED
LUCIANNE GOLDBERG deadpanned:
"Hillary is comparing her marriage to serving 30 years in jail?"

She was commenting on Hill writing in her new book, "Living History," that she forgave Bill his little fidelity slip because she was inspired by Nelson Mandela's forgiving his white jailers.

You'll remember that Lucianne was the gasoline in the tank that drove Linda Tripp and provided an almost daily commentary on the constant unmasking of the Monica Lewinsky affair on her Web site.

"Look, I seriously miss Bill. He was like O.J. You could get up every morning, and pretty soon you'd come up with about a half a dozen one-liners," she said.

"At least with this book, Jay Leno can give his gag writers the week off. Just do readings. Good comedy."

At this time, of course, we are waiting to see whether Simon & Schuster, Hill's publisher, will sue The Associated Press over last week's "leak," which told the world how angry she was at Bill and how she never knew the truth of Monica until the last days.

"Never knew?" Lucianne said. "It was Hillary who instituted 'the Bimbo Brigade,' private detectives going around getting ladies to sign affidavits they never had an affair with Bill."

Lucianne, who in another life was one of New York's premier book agents, doubts that Hill's book will recoup the $8 million paid to her.

"The public has reached critical mass with these two hypesters, Bill and Hillary," Lucianne said.

"We don't care about her hair or her marriage. I would like to know about Vincent Foster's office being ransacked after his suicide; the honest version of Whitewater; Hillary's extraordinary and unexplained luck in the volatile futures market; and the missing billing records of the Rose Law Firm, which she shared with Vincent Foster."

Living history?

No, let's face it, it's more like defying history.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Should've been called "Lies I made up for $8 million dollars"

10246.gif

Other suggested titles...

9704.jpg

K

Kizzy

:roflmao: @ Sharon's pictures

"We don't care about her hair or her marriage. I would like to know about Vincent Foster's office being ransacked after his suicide; the honest version of Whitewater; Hillary's extraordinary and unexplained luck in the volatile futures market; and the missing billing records of the Rose Law Firm, which she shared with Vincent Foster."

:clap:

Of course none of this is going to be in her book. She is making herself look like an even bigger idiot.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by IM4Change
She is making herself look like an even bigger idiot.
If we were talking about anyone else that might be hard to accomplish.