Just wanted to say Hi

Rachel614

Well hello, I'm a newbie to the area. And I must say it's different around here. I'm from alot bigger citiy. I mean it's nice because everything I need is in the area, minus any major shopping sprees. Does anyone have any good shops for women clothing. Somewhere with jeans, to casual, to dressy. I used to shop at a Maurices, but the nearest one is in northren VA. Any suggestions would be helpful. Hello Again. :howdy:

J

jaybeeztoo

Well hello, I'm a newbie to the area. And I must say it's different around here. I'm from alot bigger citiy. I mean it's nice because everything I need is in the area, minus any major shopping sprees. Does anyone have any good shops for women clothing. Somewhere with jeans, to casual, to dressy. I used to shop at a Maurices, but the nearest one is in northren VA. Any suggestions would be helpful. Hello Again. :howdy:

Belk, Peebles, JC Penny, Old Navy.

Welcome :howdy:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

:whistle: Hello, and welome to the forum.

It would help if you told where you are from? and where you are at? because most of us have moved around too.

The tri-County Southern Maryland is fairly spread out like the Waldorf shopping scene is not the same as the 235 California MD shopping centers.

And check out the Forum Home website here by clicking the link below;

Southern Maryland Online™ - Your on-line community for Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary's Counties.™
:pete:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Be sure to put that old codger JPC Sr on ignore early in you forum experience. Otherwise, you'll be drawn into "How can you be so stupid?" exchanges with him and miss out on all the fun. You'll see enough of his crap when others try to ask him "How can you be so stupid?" in response to his mental diarrhea.

...and for Gawd's sake don't tell him where you live. You have been warned.

Rachel614

Well I just arrived here shortly ago. From a MN/WI border town. So far the weather has been great here. Not too hot, from what I've been told it gets. I love fall though, it's my favorite time of year. Changing of the leaves and cool temps, crisp air, what's not to love. I reside now in California over by the Walmart. It's not the greatest area, but it's quite. So I was invited out to some place in Solomon's tonite down across from the Tiki Bar. I guess there is a band of some sort down there. So if you see someone wandering around it's probally me. Stop and say Hi, I'm always interested in meeting and seeing new faces. :larry:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!

Welcome!!:howdy:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Well I just arrived here shortly ago. From a MN/WI border town. So far the weather has been great here. Not too hot, from what I've been told it gets. I love fall though, it's my favorite time of year. Changing of the leaves and cool temps, crisp air, what's not to love. I reside now in California over by the Walmart. It's not the greatest area, but it's quite. So I was invited out to some place in Solomon's tonite down across from the Tiki Bar. I guess there is a band of some sort down there. So if you see someone wandering around it's probally me. Stop and say Hi, I'm always interested in meeting and seeing new faces. :larry:

Bad Fish,

I hope you ladies are joking about Fashion Bug and the Dress Barn!

Harvick29

MN/WI border town

Im from a small town between MN/WI .. Oakdale, near Stillwater

W

Wenchy

:cool: Will Kris and On_the_Water be with you?

OrneryPest

lower life form
Be sure to put that old codger JPC Sr on ignore early in you forum experience. Otherwise, you'll be drawn into "How can you be so stupid?" exchanges with him and miss out on all the fun. You'll see enough of his crap when others try to ask him "How can you be so stupid?" in response to his mental diarrhea.

...and for Gawd's sake don't tell him where you live. You have been warned.

But Lenny! How could you imagine putting JPC on Ignore? He's so much fun!

And oh by the way, I disagree with your point about his mental diarrhea. I think it's mental constipation and oral diarrhea.

K

kris31280

:cool: Will Kris and On_the_Water be with you?
Hrm... there seems to be some, shall we say, dual personalities on this board.

Kris will be at the Bad Fish tonight. On_the_Water, I'm not sure... I'm not even sure I know who On_the_Water is.

I realize that in previous posts I may have come off as overbearing, obnoxious, arguementative, whatever... I've apologized where the apologies are due and by my karma and the PMs I receive not everyone dislikes me.

Sometimes I think ya'll like to insult me to try and get a rise out of me.

That being said, I think most of ya'll are pretty great people and I'm pretty sure this band tonight is going to rock, so if you happen to see me out stop by and say hello! You'll know who I am if you look at my avatar.

LusbyMom ate lunch at the same Asahi table as I did and last I checked she's none the worse for the wear...