Did I miss something?

Rachel614

Obviously I missed the sign that said "Beware of some of the folks of southren MD". I'm not talking about everybody most are very pleasent and very generous with information making me feel welcome, but some of the people on here are just rude. A few posts I've replied on, one just asking a question. Being I just moved here last week and am new to the area. I google searched "what to do in southren MD" and the forums popped up. And I get slashed with comments like, you must be associated with so and so or oh you too great. Are there alot of people from MN that moved here or did I miss something posted before I got here? I've seen some from my time living here this past week so far that have done some pretty stupid things, but I'm not one to classify everyone into that same category. Or is that how things work around here? My family moves around thats what we do. But because of peeps on perivous posts are from MN, I must just be just like them? Thank you to all so far who have been welcoming and helpful. :buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
But because of peeps on perivous posts are from MN, I must just be just like them? Thank you to all so far who have been welcoming and helpful. :buddies:

Can you give us just a few more pervious posts?? We might love ya!:yahoo:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Rachel614 said:
I google searched "what to do in southren MD" and the forums popped up.
You must not be doing it right. Every time I google "What to do in Southern Maryland", Mikey pops up. :ohwell:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
OK Folks... C'mon now.. I have seem much better than this. Where is that great Southern MD Welcome this lady is looking for? I think she really deserves better. :drool:

:coffee: