RT 4 by Food Lion in Solomons

limblips

PREMO Member
Anybody heard about an accident there. Just rec'd a call from a friend says it is closed. But, he drinks so I want to verify. I go home that way.

nicole_M

Looks REALLY bad....A minivan and a camry. Looked head on, I was going by before the fire department was there.

Prayers to the people in the Camry...The ppl from the van were all out and sitting (appeared to be fine).

Helicopter also landed while we were in traffic.

:frown:

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
:yeahthat: Don't hold it in, tell us what you REALLY think!

Anybody have any updates?

I just truned Calvert on. Nothing heard yet. Earlier I did hear St. Mary's Dispatch a unit or 2 to Calvert for this. I heard something about 2 Exrtracations them they came back home. I 'think' the accident should be cleaned up for the most part.

B

Bronwyn

I just truned Calvert on. Nothing heard yet. Earlier I did hear St. Mary's Dispatch a unit or 2 to Calvert for this. I heard something about 2 Exrtracations them they came back home. I 'think' the accident should be cleaned up for the most part.

Sometimes SM will send over a AMB to cover the station when they get tied up like this.

Dedicated

Steeple CHase is the road in between McDonalds and Taco Bell in Prince Frederick, just prior to Fox Run Shopping Center.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Steeple CHase is the road in between McDonalds and Taco Bell in Prince Frederick, just prior to Fox Run Shopping Center.

Ambulance just past me headed in that direction, I was only at Safeway so wasn't north enough to see what happened.

B

Bronwyn

I don't think the PF accident was that serious. Units back in service.

B

Bronwyn

Man laying down and sleeping on side of road near Cox road. Sounds like a lot going on this afternoon. Did I miss a memo or something?

B

Bronwyn

:lmao: Not that I noticed. It was pretty quiet at the hospital last night too.

B

Bronwyn

Another acident on rt 4 just got called, near intersection of Dowell road, and Montacello

I'll be glad when hubby is home safe and sound.

Overturned SUV northbound lane.

Last edited by a moderator: