Kids Parties....

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
How 'bout throwing an old fashioned birthday party at home! What a concept!

And without having to pass out gift bags to the attendees.

Have cake, ice cream, sing happy birthday and play Pin The Tail On The Donkey :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
And without having to pass out gift bags to the attendees.

Have cake, ice cream, sing happy birthday and play Pin The Tail On The Donkey :lol:

And for the culturally sensitive types a pinata is always a hit with the little ones.

:badpunintended::lmao:

dn0121

Old fashioned party at home is the always the best. Went to a few this past summer and the kids really enjoyed them.

DQ2B

There's the new place in Leonardtown but the name escapes me and the Jumpyard in Lex park for younger kids. I think the corn maze farms also do them if your party is this time of year.

auntsugars

Hey, I totally agree with at home parties! I always had my four kids b-days at home. This info is for my "keeping up with the Jones" sister-law. The child is four years old. Any ideas???

sockgirl77

Hey, I totally agree with at home parties! I always had my four kids b-days at home. This info is for my "keeping up with the Jones" sister-law. The child is four years old. Any ideas???

Cole Bros. Circus in the backyard. You can thank me later. :lmao:

poster

Girl/Boy??

If it's a girl:princess tea party
Nicest party I ever took my child to was one of these.
The mother served a fancy (child version) lunch, fruit w/pink dip, sandwich triangles with pink filling, pettifors, and cookies - everything pink, pink, pink.
She gave each child a tie on princess skirt and tall hats with ribbons out the top - all hand made and very simple. The children glued fake jewels to pink painted paper mache boxes and colored on a paper table cover.
Basicly they played together, did a craft and had a snack style lunch, it was very cute and relaxed.