Kelley - Kelley

Just Poking Some Fun Here -

1. Married at Immaculate Conception? - guess they will not consummate the marriage and she will deliver in 9 months... (I always laugh to myself when I hear a church named that!)
  2. Did not know that "undisclosed" was hyphenated...
  3. AND their reception is at a Corn Maze?
:) dueling banjo's playing in the background) :jerry:

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Ew...long distance relationships suck...

but...

at least it gives them less time together to concieve their DEVIL child (same name.../family...bad joke).

so how exactly are they SO certain they are not related though? I don't think i'd risk that sort of thing...especially for a long distance relationship..i mean, how much have they been together over those two years?

o, one more same-name joke...

at least they won't have to deal with "In-laws".
:pete:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
No joke.

There is a local family in SMC. Parents both had the same last name before getting married (not related). They had 9 children together. One of their daughters is married to a guy with the SAME last name (not related).

I always thought that was pretty cool.

OldHillcrestGuy

No joke.

There is a local family in SMC. Parents both had the same last name before getting married (not related). They had 9 children together. One of their daughters is married to a guy with the SAME last name (not related).

I always thought that was pretty cool.

Gotta be Buckler or Copsey, maybe Wood.:gossip::shrug:

Not knocking on any of these names, just seems in No. St. Marys they are everywhere.:howdy:

Last edited: