Bumper Sticker

kalmd

I saw a car this morning with one of those little oval bumper stickers that said SMIB. I never heard that term until I joined this site, and never saw a bumper sticker saying it until today. Thought it was funny. Do you all have one of those?

I saw a car this morning with one of those little oval bumper stickers that said SMIB. I never heard that term until I joined this site, and never saw a bumper sticker saying it until today. Thought it was funny. Do you all have one of those?

I have one - he is 11...:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I'd have to say the best "bumper sticker" (although it isn't a bumper sticker) I have seen was one of those support ribbons. This one was black with a red border. Inside the ribbon it said "Some azzhole stole my support ribbon".

I have to find that.

Aa3rt

They were offered on Ebay a few years ago-I purchased a bunch, then passed them out to "favorite" co-workers-wish I'd saved one for myself. :killingme

wineo

loving life
I hve 2 of them on my refig, I haven't used yet. I think they are great. Father in Law gets them somewhere around here.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

you from aruond these parts? I've heard SMIB since i was a youngin lol (but fortunately, i'm not one :yay:)

But yeah...there is car club called "SMIB Racing". (they must like nascar :lmao: :popcorn:)

They were offered on Ebay a few years ago-I purchased a bunch, then passed them out to "favorite" co-workers-wish I'd saved one for myself. :killingme

The motorcycle shop that was in the San Souci Plaza used to sell them...

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
BTW- Went to downtown Frederick w/ Dad couple weekends ago for "In the Streets".

They were selling "Fredneck" t-shirts.

kalmd

I am from around here. Been in St Mary's almost my whole life. Never heard SMIB before this site though. Never saw a sticker until today.

Daffy

Naw..........best bumper sticker I ever saw was "MEN ARE IDIOTS AND I MARRIED THEIR KING"!:killingme

That IS a good one! Although my favorite is still one I saw few years ago at a Coast Guard station that said "Support Search and Rescue - Get Lost" :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I'd have to say the best "bumper sticker" (although it isn't a bumper sticker) I have seen was one of those support ribbons. This one was black with a red border. Inside the ribbon it said "Some azzhole stole my support ribbon".

I have to find that.

I saw you the other day and liked your bumper sticker.

"If you are going to ride my arz, please pull my hair" :smoochy:

My favorite one that I saw in St. Mary's read: Don't Laugh, My Other Ride Is Your Mom. :lmao:

Oh My Damn! I want one of those!

The one that makes me laugh is;

'Lost your cat? Look under my tire...' - that makes me chuckle.

Another was 'Look Out! I Drive Like You'

A few others...

'Gun Control Means Using Both Hands'...
'Suck My Drunk, I'm D#$%'...
'I'd Slap You, but Crap Splatters'...

Before I get whalloped by the board, we do own a cat and I would not think of letting anything happen to her...

Last edited: