Jerry & Sons Robbed tonight in Lexington Park..

PrepH4U

No details on the robbery. I only heard the last part of the call, were waiting on owners to show up to translate as the employees did not speak english well enough to interview. But on Grt Mills rd right now they are handling an emergency due to a knife slashing by A&E and Canopy :shrug:

TWLs wife

No details on the robbery. I only heard the last part of the call, were waiting on owners to show up to translate as the employees did not speak english well enough to interview. But on Grt Mills rd right now they are handling an emergency due to a knife slashing by A&E and Canopy :shrug:

Oh,my. What a night tonight on Great Mills Rd. I hope everyone is ok. Any details on that?

P

Patch Tuesday

Does anyone have any details?

I hope they're alright. They're really wonderful people, that have fed me a lot of meals...

I'm so sick of hearing about the violence in Lexington Park. They need to put that damn homeless shelter down at Point Lookout State Park. And close that stinking roach motel. Don't we need a new road right through it?

:jameo:

H

hborror

Dayum I ordered a pizza from papa at 8PM just got it like 5 minutes ago. wonder if that's why it took so long to get here.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I hope they're alright. They're really wonderful people, that have fed me a lot of meals...

I'm so sick of hearing about the violence in Lexington Park. They need to put that damn homeless shelter down at Point Lookout State Park. And close that stinking roach motel. Don't we need a new road right through it?

:jameo:
What did Point Lookout do to you:confused:

P

Patch Tuesday

What did Point Lookout do to you:confused:

Nothing. I say that so they can get put out in the middle of nowhere, no nearby liquor stores, drug dealers etc. Then see how many homeless people we attract?

Right now, LP is a mecca for the homeless...

And that clown that runs the place is getting paid a lot of dough to do it...

:popcorn:

Richard Cranium

All this going on, yet smcop and his buddies are still running radar in the Lexington Park Baptist Church parking lot. Get off your asses!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Were are the State POOPERS?

Were are the State Troopers isn't Great Mills Rd a State Rd.:lalala: