Dentist

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I just made an appointment at Dr. Christie and Galvan's office in 2 weeks. Has anyone ever been there before? Good/bad experiences? TIA

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I just made an appointment at Dr. Christie and Galvan's office in 2 weeks. Has anyone ever been there before? Good/bad experiences? TIA

PRETTY sure that is the name of the place i just started going to. If its the one right after the turn for rt 4 (going north) on 235 then yeah. They were good i suppose. When i went in the entire waiting room was filled with little kids but then it turned out to be just ONE FAMILY so....i guess that isn't really a sign of their regular situation in the waiting room. The service was good. I got in, after i was called back i was in there getting a couple x-rays for my wisdom teeth, got a regular check-up/cleaning and was out in no time.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
PRETTY sure that is the name of the place i just started going to. If its the one right after the turn for rt 4 (going north) on 235 then yeah. They were good i suppose. When i went in the entire waiting room was filled with little kids but then it turned out to be just ONE FAMILY so....i guess that isn't really a sign of their regular situation in the waiting room. The service was good. I got in, after i was called back i was in there getting a couple x-rays for my wisdom teeth, got a regular check-up/cleaning and was out in no time.

Do you consider a lot of kids in the waiting room a bad thing? Which doctor did you see?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Typically no wait, good at getting you in if you have an emergency. Scheduling routine appointments on the other hand can be a little difficult. Not particularly fond of Dr Gavan, Dr Christie is great. Not sure how they match up fee wise but they seem on the high side. Then again dental insurance is almost not worth the money you pay for it.

Oh yes, the office staff is nice as are the other employees.