Sadielady, Love the Avatar.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You are brave to post pic and to survive that crash. you need to enlarge avatar .

:lmao::lmao:

I am trying to lure WD back in.:whistle: Actually I am trying to advertise my training techniques, but don't tell Vrai.:lmao: I haven't posed it in the classified.:evil:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Yes, I did forget to give you credit for the great photo. Phyixius took this photo. SHe is a fabulous photographer! :lmao:

appaholic

I am trying to lure WD back in.:whistle: Actually I am trying to advertise my training techniques, but don't tell Vrai.:lmao: I haven't posed it in the classified.:evil:

Sadielady, You can not have the job on unplanned dismounts!! I told you that has become our thing, and we have already been advertising my "skills" at the MW shows! :smack: If you take my new found career path away, hubby will start up again with go back to work to pay for these beasts!:lmao: lol

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady, You can not have the job on unplanned dismounts!! I told you that has become our thing, and we have already been advertising my "skills" at the MW shows! :smack: If you take my new found career path away, hubby will start up again with go back to work to pay for these beasts!:lmao: lol

I need your pictures to prove it! It is first come first serve in ths business baby!:buddies:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
A friend said she like the first one better because of the smile.:lmao: Look....I can even stay on sometimes too!:lmao:

Attachments

• Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 95
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 2.5.jpg
    Jana falling off of Sadie 2.5.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Jana falling off of Sadie 4.JPG
    Jana falling off of Sadie 4.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 69
  • Sadie and Jana jumping quad line 2.JPG
    Sadie and Jana jumping quad line 2.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 55

appaholic

I need your pictures to prove it! It is first come first serve in ths business baby!:buddies:

If I can not drive with two hands on the "wheel" how am I supposed to drive with one hand on the camera too! Hubby only takes pictures of the grass, the chair, and other riders, that way he does not get asked to film too often!:lmao: