Waldorf Mall and Trick or Treating

Chainsaw Slayer

I was just wondering if the Waldorf mall would be a good place to bring the kids trick or treating? I would think that the stores would give out some candy. Has anyone ever taken their kids their for Halloween?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I was just wondering if the Waldorf mall would be a good place to bring the kids trick or treating? I would think that the stores would give out some candy. Has anyone ever taken their kids their for Halloween?

I know that Thomas Stone High School usually has a Halloween trick or treat thing. Each classroom is done up and they give out candy or something like that. That could be an option. :shrug:

MDChick

If you say "trick or treat" in the Waldorf mall, you'll either get robbed or they'll drop some crack into your bag.

vbailey

vbailey
If you live in St.Mary's The Hollywood Nazarene Church has big Thing every year. It's outside, all free with pony rides, games, big blow up stuff for the kids to jump on and stuff, and lots of candy. Live music too, they give away Hot Chocolate, hot dogs and stuff, cotton candy, face painting, so much more ALL FREE!

N

nitwhit3286

waldorf mall....geez might as take them to a ghetto and let them go trick-or-treat there....geez whatever were you thinking? Waldorf is such a dump....although there is a hollister there...and unfortunately there are no hollister stores in va beach :(

jenbengen

Watch it

Everyday is spooky at Waldorf mall. The words "trick" or "treat" may mean something completely different there, so be careful.:lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
waldorf mall....geez might as take them to a ghetto and let them go trick-or-treat there....geez whatever were you thinking? Waldorf is such a dump....although there is a hollister there...and unfortunately there are no hollister stores in va beach :(

There isn't a Hollister in Lynnhaven? :confused:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

Life Community Church on Chancellors Run is having a Halloween Party with Inflatables, games, candy and Trunk or Treat for kids on Halloween from 6:00 to8:00. It's free.

vbailey

vbailey
If you live in St.Mary's The Hollywood Nazarene Church has big Thing every year. It's outside, all free with pony rides, games, big blow up stuff for the kids to jump on and stuff, and lots of candy. Live music too, they give away Hot Chocolate, hot dogs and stuff, cotton candy, face painting, so much more ALL FREE!

Bring them to the Halloween Safe Stop at the Hollywood Nazarene Church, it'a all free, safe, and fun. On Sotterly Road in Hollywood.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Not trying to be a smartypants, but what is trunk or treat?

Everybody decorates the trunk of their vehicle or the back of their truck with some kind of theme (like a bat cave or heaven or whatever as long as it's not too scary or inappropriate!) and fills it up with candy for the kids!

vbailey

vbailey
The 2 church things are the safest, and they are not that far from each other, you could do both. My son always gets a really big bag of Candy from Hollywood Church Halloween Safe Stop. They have free pony rides too, But my son is too Big now for the pony rides.:bawl:

Sheri Lou

Went one year and learned a lesson...very crowded and the candy selection was awful.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Trunk or Treat is a really neat idea!!!

Yeah, if you have an SUV you can do some pretty cool things if you want to get into it cause you can use your door as part of it. I can usuallu come up with a great idea but I suck at Arts and Crafts so I have to get somebody to help out! What looks great in my mind never translates into reality the same!