Reward your Curriosity

fuzzyng

Vanilla Coke -

I've been seeing the commercials going "hrm, maybe not..." but, of course, like the cat-like person i am, my curriosity got the best of me... I got one, Saturday night, and I must say this:

Curriosity Rewarded!

I must say, Coke has outdone itself, this time. They're adding stuff into drinks to make it worth drinking! Vanilla Coke - Smooth, and satisfying!

Anyone else had one yet?

H

Heretic

I love coke, I know I shouldnt but I drink atleast a six pack a day. I tried vanilla coke and liked the first one, but after that it seemed to get worse and worse. After a 6 pack I can't stand it.

G

giggles04

Ya know...
The week before last my soda machine at work gave me a vanilla coke instead of a sprite... and to tell you the truth... i hated it!
I don't know why... I just don't like it! :barf:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I won't be trying it anytime soon unless they have a sugar-free version. Does it taste like cream soda?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Sharon
I won't be trying it anytime soon unless they have a sugar-free version. Does it taste like cream soda?

I thought it would taste like cream soda but it totally doesn't. I hate cream soda, way too sweet for me. This stuff is coke with a kick. It rocks!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon

It tastes NOTHING like cream soda...its like they say, just a hint of vanilla.

see I dont like coke, cause of the fact that, its too strong...but...this is sooooo good!