God Said Let Their Be Rain!

I

Inkpen

What a beautiful day...and I am sorry for all that had a long, wet commute and all the nasty accidents this morning....and more this evening....
But it is rain, and we have been asking for it all summer!!!

Sorry for your long commute Dems...Really am.

R

Rienell

man, oh man, does it rain/snow like this in the winter? with my commute, I will have many a snow day at home in front of the fireplace if that is the case! :yahoo:

M

missperky

man, oh man, does it rain/snow like this in the winter? with my commute, I will have many a snow day at home in front of the fireplace if that is the case! :yahoo:

Snow? In St Mary's County? :jet:

:lmao:

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Be careful what you ask for you just might get it.

:yeahthat: I want it to snow itself crazy this year continuously so that there is only ever one long... very long thread for the entire winter.

I will say a long hard prayer so it will snow itself crazy on or @December 28, 2008.:pete:

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!

Welcome to the area. We suffer through a drought every summer and get all the rain we ever need all at once, for 7 + days straight. In the winter, you can expect at least 8-13" snowfall at any given moment. Keep in mind, Virginia and Maryland are different ecosystems.

For example, I had 8" (read: inches) of snow here in Chesapeake Beach while the newscasters were wringing their hands over the CHANCE of snow in Alexandria (35 miles away). I turned off my TV. As you will soon find out, SOMD doesn't exist in local news. Except for the Baltimore stations. I only watch Bmore channels 13 & 11 because they don't talk about virginia.

Good luck,