2 ferrets need new home -owner has

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I have 2 male ferrets (leo and cole) under a year old . gets along with cats and dogs ..with cage and accessories. Kids are sad that they have to leave but owner has developed asthma.

make me an offer ..

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
[QUOTE=Pasofever;2449949

OT -- Pasofever I just want to thank you ...:flowers: for Quint he is great he came down trimmed his feet and then two days after he came back & spent at least an hour checking out Rocky after he got off the bute ...I think Rocky's got a fighting chance ...He told me if I see Rocky having more problems to call him ...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pasofever;2449949 OT -- Pasofever I just want to thank you ...:flowers: for Quint he is great he came down trimmed his feet and then two days after he came back & spent at least an hour checking out Rocky after he got off the bute ...I think Rocky's got a fighting chance ...He told me if I see Rocky having more problems to call him ...[/QUOTE said:
Yeah he is wonderful..

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
So who has asthma?

Actually both Frog and I but I take Zyrtec and Frog takes Sudafed .. I am also allergic to cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, hay and dust but I take my Zyrtec every day and supposed to use an inhaler but gave up on that.. Z wants to keep them so she asked trying to ride if she would keep them until we got our nee place then Z will keep them in her room ..(that's the plan right now)