Fuzion

angel11284

Good morning everyone. I have never been to the hot noodle/fuzion but i have heard that the food at the hot noodle isn't good at all but can anyone give me any feedback about fuzion? thanks :howdy:

dolemite

I went to fuzion for the first time to there foam party. I wasn't in there for 5 minutes until I left. What a waste of 10 bucks

terbear1225

saw something recently that said hot noodle was under new management. hopefully the place will improve! we used to love going to hot noodle for dinner but ever since they opened fuzion, the restaurant has become an afterthought.

N

nitwhit3286

whatever, fuzion is good....seriously. Good DJ that plays good music, not country crap. It is a good young energetic atmosphere.....they have female dancers there...I don't have a problem with that. If they want to dress in bikini tops and underwear, thats their perogative. Anyways, i think its a fun crowd, but then again I'm 21.....

whatever, fuzion is good....seriously. Good DJ that plays good music, not country crap. It is a good young energetic atmosphere.....they have female dancers there...I don't have a problem with that. If they want to dress in bikini tops and underwear, thats their perogative. Anyways, i think its a fun crowd, but then again I'm 21.....

Fuzion sucks and only tards go there.

sockgirl77

I'd hate to eat at Hot Noodle the next day after all that sweat and thong jizzle from those skanks sitting on the tables. :barf:

N

nitwhit3286

I'd hate to eat at Hot Noodle the next day after all that sweat and thong jizzle from those skanks sitting on the tables. :barf:

no I have never seen them sit or dance on the tables. Good thing I have never eaten at the hot noodle. :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

I've never even heard of Fuzion
Where is this place?

hot noodle at san souci turns into fuzion lounge on the weekends.. I think they may have something during the week. Don't quote me on that though.

N

nitwhit3286

Haha that is pretty funny though. I mean I would hate for one of those girls to be my daughter. I think I would have a heart attack because all of them are 19 or 20... eeekkkk!!