Redskings vs. Patriots

K

kernt

So, I took a survey on a website that asked who would win this Sunday's game against the Redskins and the Patriots. The majority said that the Skins would win. How in the world is that going to happen. Patriots are 100% better than the Skins. What is your guess of the final score???

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
I think Pats may win, but its not going to be 17 which is the current line. No way in hell they will !

mainman

Set Trippin
So, I took a survey on a website that asked who would win this Sunday's game against the Redskins and the Patriots. The majority said that the Skins would win. How in the world is that going to happen. Patriots are 100% better than the Skins. What is your guess of the final score???
Was this the legalize dope website? :confused:

K

kernt

Was this the legalize dope website? :confused:

It was the Skins website. Guess all those die hard skins fans believe they can win. Don't get me wrong...I like the skins and would like to see them win...but I don't think they will.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

in what way would you say they are "100% better"? wouldn't this require the redskins to have not won a single game (against the patriots undefeated record..)

also....

the skins got D...this makes it a little harder for the patriots main strength to be used....

just some input on the subject :yay:

granted, i don't know how well the Redskins offense will be able to do since nearly there entire offensive line has either been out from injuries or will still be out in this game...

but, if we (yes, i play for the skins dont ya know :pete:) can get a defensive score or two off of turnovers then i see the skins having a legitimate chance :yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing

I dont care what the score is as long as the Pats cover the 16.5 pt spread.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This will be a BIG game for the secondary, but if they don't bring their A game then Brady will pick them apart. I don't know if Brady has faced a pass defense similar to the Skins though so there's that and maybe we can catch them sleeping and worrying about Indy. And if Venus rises in the west and aligns with Jupiter during a lunar eclipse then maybe...

The Redskins are the only team that Tom Brady has NOT beaten...

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Win or no win, the 'Skins defense is rated #1 in the NFL right now.

They're not just going to hand the Patriots a win.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Someone else is hitting those left handed smokes I see...:lmao:

you only say that cause your a skins fan and are making the pick with your heart and not your mind.:lmao:

If the Pats can beat the cowboys by 21 points, they can also do the same to the skins.

mainman

Set Trippin
you only say that cause your a skins fan and are making the pick with your heart and not your mind.:lmao:

If the Pats can beat the cowboys by 21 points, they can also do the same to the skins.
My mind tells me that we have a better defense than dallas does.... We'll see...

Midnightrider

My mind tells me that we have a better defense than dallas does.... We'll see...

i agree, but we haven;t had much of a running game and our passing game has been mediocre at best.

If we get limited dropped passes and the D stands up as best they can i say it will end 21-10 Pats

BernieP

Resident PIA

The Cowgirls have a more potent offense.
Here's the problem for the number 1 defnese (sic); do you blitz Brady and try to get some pressure and force your secondary to handle Moss, Stallworth etc one on one OR do you give Brady all day to pick you apart?

The Skins best hope is to run the ball and keep Brady and Co. off the field but the last stat I heard didn't exactly show this to be effective - the Pats strike fast, they don't need to put together long drives.

Good luck

LordStanley

I know nothing
The Cowgirls have a more potent offense.
Here's the problem for the number 1 defnese (sic); do you blitz Brady and try to get some pressure and force your secondary to handle Moss, Stallworth etc one on one OR do you give Brady all day to pick you apart?

The Skins best hope is to run the ball and keep Brady and Co. off the field but the last stat I heard didn't exactly show this to be effective - the Pats strike fast, they don't need to put together long drives.

Good luck

My hardest pick I had to make all season was this game. Its not a question of if the pats will win. Cause they will:whistle:

But if the Pats can cover the spread. That Im not sure of. I may have to change my pick and take the skins.....

hurricane

It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
Win or no win, the 'Skins defense is rated #1 in the NFL right now.

They're not just going to hand the Patriots a win.

That is what is so great about the NFL, as it really can be that on any given sunday,
the underdog can pull one out. As of right now, their only common
opponent was Miami, who is horrible.

But it will be interesting to see if some of the injured/dinged
up Patriots (Maroney, Seymour, Watson) are back to
full-speed. But don't forget the Patriots D, which while giving up more
points (not sure how many in garbage time, like last week in Mia),
has comparable "yards against" to Washington. NE is also a +8 in
turnovers, tho their D is also one of the more penalized teams in the NFL.

This is a real test for the 'Skins, especially their D. If they win,
they show the caliber of the team they are, and could be.

Go Patriots! :buddies:

-H