Be on a lookout for a white man!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
heh, i didn't doubt that it was true.

what if he just had his hand in his pocket because he was cold and the clerk THOUGHT he had a gun? he shouldn't get armed robbery charges then right?

:lmao:

I think the demand "give me all your money or die" might tip it against him slightly. :wink:

beamher

So when an individual from another demographic race commits a crime it's headlines? I recall about a year ago the local newspaper couldn't include a criminal's race (even a wanted suspect) because that article (or sheriff's lookout) was RACIST. How can you find a suspect (and convict him, nonetheless) based solely on his clothes????

i always see myself on camera when i enter wawa and :howdy:; i think it was silly when they would pretty much give the description of what the person was wearing (can you imagine the description as being a white shirt and jeans)

usagent

That's why I rob stores naked. The description is like this " 6'4" naked white male possibly African decent based on his abnormally huge penis running southbound, be advised subject is hatless"

A

amotley

:killingme:killingme
That's why I rob stores naked. The description is like this " 6'4" naked white male possibly African decent based on his abnormally huge penis running southbound, be advised subject is hatless"
:killingme:killingme

A

amotley

Be on a lookout for a... 10-26-2007 06:28 PM -fishn
ok so what did i say to get red?

K

Kain99

So are there photo's of the perp yet? I know a broke guy in Great Mills and I'm wonedring if it's him.:lmao: