$740 lesson

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Well in the last two days I spent $740 on a lesson, well two lessons, gas, stall,and $520 vet bill for a sale horse. I foresee a certain horse going for dirt cheap very quickly. I don't like losing money. :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Well in the last two days I spent $740 on a lesson, well two lessons, gas, stall,and $520 vet bill for a sale horse. I foresee a certain horse going for dirt cheap very quickly. I don't like losing money. :whistle:

What happened to what sales horse?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
So...
$520 vet bill

I'm guessing on these...
$30 stall
$80 gas
$60 per lesson

I was like WHOA who'd she have lesson with. But, if the above is a fairly accurate breakdown the lesson was pretty cheap.

So, which pony? What instructor? What happened? Dish woman, dish!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
So...
$520 vet bill

I'm guessing on these...
$30 stall
$80 gas
$60 per lesson

I was like WHOA who'd she have lesson with. But, if the above is a fairly accurate breakdown the lesson was pretty cheap.

So, which pony? What instructor? What happened? Dish woman, dish!

The Krome's Caroline and Kenny $100
over night stall $20
Gas $100
Sleeping in the same bed as George Morris PRICELESS
and then the Bay mare cut open her eye and had stitches $520

Now the mare is COSTING me money and I will make nothing, so I am going to highly encourage them to sell her for significantly less because I can not afford to keep her and I will be charging them a lot to bring her back home. I didn't charge them for the trip up here. They really just want a good home for her anyway. If anyone knows anyone needing a great dressage horse. I have her advertised on dreamhorse and the classified. She has an cut above her eye that is now stitched up, but she should be fine soon.

FrmGrl

Get some!
If I had known I would have called you. I am sure you would have been cheaper!:lmao:

You know I would have stitched her had I been home. I feel terrible. I know horses do dumb things but she really is a sweetheart. I hope she finds a good home. Her eye looks better tonight. Gave her more bute and iced her again.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You know I would have stitched her had I been home. I feel terrible. I know horses do dumb things but she really is a sweetheart. I hope she finds a good home. Her eye looks better tonight. Gave her more bute and iced her again.

Thanks.:buddies:

Loper

Animal Poor!

I spent thrice that on Jacob who wasn't even "ours" at the time... :lmao:
don't even go into what we put into him after he was "given" to us... :whistle:

Last edited:

appaholic

I spent thrice that on Jacob who wasn't even "ours" at the time... :lmao:
don't even go into what we put into him after he was "given" to us... :whistle:

Horses! Hubby says your wallet must be empty so your butt will fit in the saddle!:killingme
I know when I took Turbo on a 2 week trail, I had the expense of travel plus after we got home had to have vet out because he developed large hives/virus all over back and could not be ridden for the 2 weeks! Of couse, Hubby had to add up what we had spent on a horse "YOU DON'T EVEN OWN".

arabianpony

Horses! Hubby says your wallet must be empty so your butt will fit in the saddle!:killingme
I know when I took Turbo on a 2 week trail, I had the expense of travel plus after we got home had to have vet out because he developed large hives/virus all over back and could not be ridden for the 2 weeks! Of couse, Hubby had to add up what we had spent on a horse "YOU DON'T EVEN OWN".

What do hives look like on a horse? My mare had something up her leg, just one leg, this summer and I was stumped. Looked like she had been attacked by bees or something, but never did figure it out. Vet said let her wait it out and she was fine, but it looked HORRIBLE!

appaholic

What do hives look like on a horse? My mare had something up her leg, just one leg, this summer and I was stumped. Looked like she had been attacked by bees or something, but never did figure it out. Vet said let her wait it out and she was fine, but it looked HORRIBLE!

It was strange, they started out as nickel to half dollar sized bumps under his skin and mostly located on the right side. They did spread, became larger more doughy and were tender. They began to ooze and get crusty but never did find out what the allergic reaction was. However, the vet said usually occur on neck, and more severe cases face, chest, and legs. I too, thought bees. And I learned that horses can also take my favorite mommy drug benadryl!