Thieves operating in the 7th. district.

ImnoMensa

Thieves are operating in the 7th district.

Houses are being broken into, Auto's being stolen.

Rumors are that thieves are operating using St. Catherines Island as a base.
Thieves are riding bicycles to the places they rob.
May be Mexicans from MS-13 out of Charles County.

Cannot substantiate rumors, but we have some of our own native thieves here in the 7th. could be them, could be outsiders. Dont know.

Fact.: We are getting hit down here and getting hit hard.
County police presence is higher here than I have seen it in a while .They are trying.

Hopefully they will catch the thief before a 7th. District resident gets himself in trouble for shooting one or more of these peckerheads. You mess with the Bull you get the Horn.

K

Kain99

If they are pulling that junk in the 7th they are sure to get shot! Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Thieves are operating in the 7th district.

Houses are being broken into, Auto's being stolen.

Rumors are that thieves are operating using St. Catherines Island as a base.
Thieves are riding bicycles to the places they rob.
May be Mexicans from MS-13 out of Charles County.

Cannot substantiate rumors, but we have some of our own native thieves here in the 7th. could be them, could be outsiders. Dont know.

Fact.: We are getting hit down here and getting hit hard.
County police presence is higher here than I have seen it in a while .They are trying.

Hopefully they will catch the thief before a 7th. District resident gets himself in trouble for shooting one or more of these peckerheads. You mess with the Bull you get the Horn.

They do strongly suspect it's gang related and have been all over the scanner late into the night. Major emphasis on the docks and boat traffic for some reason. They also seem to rely heavily on their encrypted channels for the communications.

kbeachcat123

Jack Russells RULE!
They do strongly suspect it's gang related and have been all over the scanner late into the night. Major emphasis on the docks and boat traffic for some reason. They also seem to rely heavily on their encrypted channels for the communications.

Cripey! Who'da thunk anybody could even FIND the 7th?

Probably because the perps have scanners too......

K

Kain99

I appreciate the efforts of the police but if these boys cross the wrong redneck all bets are off! "Bean fields on every corner."

ImnoMensa

Maybe there is some truth to the rumor they are operating off St. Katherines Island. I have heard they were renting boats at Shymanski's on Cobb Island and going there. Jefferson Island club is a Democrat Club. For those who dont know Jefferson Island club is actually on St. Katherines Island. I also heard they broke into the rooms on the Island. I wonder if the home on St. Margarets has been broken into.

Time to get Tidewater Police into this it seems.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Maybe there is some truth to the rumor they are operating off St. Katherines Island. I have heard they were renting boats at Shymanski's on Cobb Island and going there. Jefferson Island club is a Democrat Club. For those who dont know Jefferson Island club is actually on St. Katherines Island. I also heard they broke into the rooms on the Island. I wonder if the home on St. Margarets has been broken into.

I might have to play with the Coast Guard freqs

ginwoman

I had not heard any of this. I live in 7th so I guess we will have to be more vigilant about locking things. If this is happening hopefully they will be shot by a "redneck" and maybe that will discourage them and make them go away. Please keep posting if anybody hears more.

K

Kain99

If they are operating off of St. Katherines then they are easy to catch! What's the hold up?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I haven't heard anything about anybody "operating" out of Jefferson Island/St. Catherine Island much less MS-13. I asked someone else about this "rumor" and he laughed at me and said it was one crazy premise but it was the first he had heard about it.

Several years ago the Bowles brothers were having themselves a little crime spree and they were getting to and from the victim's via boat. They would cruise/paddle up do the B&E and float away. Pretty much all of the 7th remembers what happened to them, so you'd figure that would be a deterrent to any would thieves but there is no accounting for stupidity.

As far as I know the places hit were on Golden Thompson Rd., Hatchet Thicket, and Morris Point Rd. They had dogs tracking at one place and the trail led directly to (fill in the blank) .

Stay vigilant, lock up EVERYTHING, ladies do not leave your purses in your car overnight, and keep the personal protection of your choice close by.

Last edited: