Gripe about your commute!!

K

Kain99

Today I left NOVA about the same time my friend left Lubbock Texas.... He beat me home. I hate my drive!

OH NO... don't let DEMS see this......

My commute is awful. I have to traverse 2 traffic lights and a total of 1.1 miles to get from home to the office. It's such a rough ride.

Last edited:

mackco79

:yahoo:Dont hate me cause I beat you...lol I would rather drive to Texas and back then to mess with the beltway...::duel:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Today I left NOVA about the same time my friend left Lubbock Texas.... He beat me home. I hate my drive!
:faint:
I'm glad i took off today. I was late in and late home Thursday. :burning:

I have a 30 day Nov 2007 commuter keller bus pass for sale $80.00 if anyone's interested and doesn't have theirs yet.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
OH NO... don't let DEMS see this......

My commute is awful. I have to traverse 2 traffic lights and a total of 1.1 miles to get from home to the office. It's such a rough ride.

No lights, no drive. Walk the half mile to work. But I did have to wear a hat the last couple days! :)

K

Kain99

I really feel bad for you and that beltway.. all those truck drivers out there man they can be a real pain in the a.. :sarcasm:

HA! As you already know, the truckers are superly the best! No issues with them. It's the angry soccer moms that back stuff up! Ya know, the one's that break..................... at the subway overpasses. :killingme

mackco79

HA! As you already know, the truckers are superly the best! No issues with them. It's the angry soccer moms that back stuff up! Ya know, the one's that break..................... at the subway overpasses. :killingme

Well what about those crazy people who drive 80 mph and text on the cell phones at the same time :nono: :yikes:

K

Kain99

Well what about those crazy people who drive 80 mph and text on the cell phones at the same time :nono: :yikes:

Dr. Phil will eat you.... When you kill yourself, or one of them stupid breaking soccer mom's... I told ya!

D

dems4me

She and I shared 3 straight late days to work.... It's becoming unbearable!

:killingme: Found the thread :killingme:

Kain I agree... this week was TERRIBLE, it started off on Monday for me because of the effn' IMF protesters, us commuters ended up being the ones' saying IMF'd :lol: I really don't understand these groups that think if they tie up traffic they'll make a point -- I'm like wtf??? like I'm really going to look up your cause and support it after you've screwed up my commute and made me late to work :crazy:

:buddies: here's hoping for a better commute next week:buddies:

Luckily today I did good, I left earlier, skipped my breakfast stop and got in 20min. early. Coming home I couldn't see anything through the rain and dark and my pickup hydroplaning and spinning wheels here and there and didn't get in until about 10 or15 min before 8 :faint: But I always drive slowly in this kind of weather with the truck.

K

Kain99

Well maybe you should book me on his show.. :biggrin:

Cnsider your laid back self BOOKED!

:killingme: Found the thread :killingme:

Kain I agree... this week was TERRIBLE, it started off on Monday for me because of the effn' IMF protesters, us commuters ended up being the ones' saying IMF'd :lol: I really don't understand these groups that think if they tie up traffic they'll make a point -- I'm like wtf??? like I'm really going to look up your cause and support it after you've screwed up my commute and made me late to work :crazy:

:buddies: here's hoping for a better commute next week:buddies:

Luckily today I did good, I left earlier, skipped my breakfast stop and got in 20min. early. Coming home I couldn't see anything through the rain and dark and my pickup hydroplaning and spinning wheels here and there and didn't get in until about 10 or15 min before 8 :faint: But I always drive slowly in this kind of weather with the truck.

I came home tonight and cried like a baby when I hit the driveway. This mess is getting to be to much.

K

Kain99

Only have one car, wife has to drive the kids to school. Sucks walking in the rain! But she promised me cross country skis for Christmas! :smoochy:

I wanna work at home! No one is looking for Business Development Marketing Geniuses here!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I wanna work at home! No one is looking for Business Development Marketing Geniuses here!

I have clients that allow me to VPN into their networks. Most of the time it's great, but sometimes can't concentrate when the wife is watching J. Springer!

:jerry:

K

Kain99

:lmao:
I have clients that allow me to VPN into their networks. Most of the time it's great, but sometimes can't concentrate when the wife is watching J. Springer!

:jerry:

Hate is a strong word.... But I seriously hate you people!